Fat Droppin & Muscles Poppin. My road to IFBB PRO

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
Hello all. My name is Danae. I'm a 40yr old wife and mom of 4 on the road to becoming an IFBB Physique Pro. Some say WHAT??? 40 and you wanna become a Pro? I say HELL YEAH. Age is only a number! Ain't nothin stoppin me. I have been competing since 2009 and have come a LONG way. I recently competed at Jr. Nationals in Chicago where I placed 11th. Missed top 10 cuz my tan was bbbbbbbaaaaaaaddddddd :( BUT, that's an easy fix. Next up on my schedule is North Americans in Pittsburgh on Aug 31st. I have 4 shots at my Pro card. Top 2 in each class get it. I will be in the open division as well as the masters division. Fingers crossed!! Follow along as I prep and get ready for my last show of the season. Then, it's OLYMPIA time in Vegas and a KICK ASS off season of strength and growth. Woooooo

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best of luck!! Agreed, it's never too late to start. In on this. :)

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
Thank you. I'm well on my way. Hopefully in 5.5 weeks my dream will become a reality.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Get after it young lady!!!

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
Thanks guys. I'm tryin. I have my good days and my bad days but I still plug along.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are these muffin cups? Protein muffins?!

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
Go to my website muffincup.biz and check it out :)

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
New day.. What day is it??? Come on Mike, you know what day it is..... WOOP WOOOP It's LEG DAY bitches!!!! Time to werk these gams!! I can't wait til tonight. I got a killer session lined up and I know I'll be waddling out come 8pm. Gotta love it. Been having a rough couple days emotionally but getting in the gym, hitting PR's, seeing people watch this "girl" lift heavy ****, makes it alllll better ;) What are you all training today??

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's your training like? And those muffins, they look really yummy.

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
They are really yummy ;-)
My leg days vary a bit. Standard exercises. Extensions ham curls dead lifts smith reverse lunges plie squats sled. Inner. Outer.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any pics from your last show? Women's physique is kind of strange because it seems to still be evolving.

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
I've tried to post pics. Won't let me. :-(

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
It is still evolving. It's hard to tell what they want exactly but all I can do is bring my best and what looks best on me.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried to post pics. Won't let me. :-(
Ya there is a post requirement. With a log it should be easy to meet it soon.

Congrats on how far you have come and good luck for the future.

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
Ya there is a post requirement. With a log it should be easy to meet it soon.

Congrats on how far you have come and good luck for the future.
I guess so yeah. I'll keep posting away and maybe they'll let me share my journey in pictures ;) Thanks for the kind words.

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
Hopefully soon.

ForumRunner_20130726_141125.png

ForumRunner_20130726_141048.png

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New day.. What day is it??? Come on Mike, you know what day it is..... WOOP WOOOP It's LEG DAY bitches!!!! Time to werk these gams!! I can't wait til tonight. I got a killer session lined up and I know I'll be waddling out come 8pm. Gotta love it. Been having a rough couple days emotionally but getting in the gym, hitting PR's, seeing people watch this "girl" lift heavy ****, makes it alllll better ;) What are you all training today??
I love that you used the word "gams."

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
Thanks :) I'm tryin really hard to build up my lats. I am very wide waisted so ny lats need to be bigger :)

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
ForumRunner_20130726_153013.png

ForumRunner_20130726_153120.png

ForumRunner_20130726_153159.png

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
Cardio only today. Round 2 comin up :) Gotta lean this body down. 5 wks!!!

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
Yeah my body responded well :) I was a fattttty in my off season but I needed it.

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
Yes fattttttttttty. I got up to 175

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
Yep although I could have eaten a little cleaner.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OH SNAP she was swoll already huh lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely has spent some time in the weight room with that muscle foundation! Nice job.

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
No boys. I carry 135 all year. Gained this weight last off season for a reason. And it worked!!

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
Thanks AZ. I have. I lift ****in weight!!!

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
I bench 185. Press 60's and leg press up to 1,000. Calm yourselves. I ain't no fat girl turned fit. I'm a fit girl turned PHAT!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be still my ancient heart...I love seeing a woman getting after it! Time to get stage ready girl.

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
Lolololol ^^^^^^^^^^

gonzalezpg71

gonzalezpg71

Awards
I agree your never too old, you look amazing. Do you do your own Marco's? Or does someone do your meal plan for you? I am looking for the right macros for me, but don't know where to start. Just looking for some info, specially from some one who looks like you!!

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
I agree your never too old, you look amazing. Do you do your own Marco's? Or does someone do your meal plan for you? I am looking for the right macros for me, but don't know where to start. Just looking for some info, specially from some one who looks like you!!
Awe thank you. No I do not do my own. I have a coach. I couldn't do a prep on my own. I mean, I could but I don't want to. I have too much other stuff to do than worry about my food. He tells me what to eat and I eat it :) What are you goals and where are you now in reaching them?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow!!! Amazing motivation! Thank you!!!!! :) good luck!!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
Love being an inspiration to others

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
My chest routine tonight killllled me. Epsom salts here I come. Damn Hemavol :) Makes me wanna move mountains!!! Love my iForce products!!!!

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
Flat bench
Warm up with 95
135 x 13
165 x 8
185 x 5
135 x 11
95 to failure

Incline smith
135 x 12
165 x 10
135 x 12
95 to failure

Cable Fly's
100 reps for 3 sets

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Sub'D! Damn. You look amazing. Mother of 4, how do you do the preps? Recently turned 40 and have a 1yr old with one on the way. Just curious how you manage. Inspiration for sure.

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
Sub'D! Damn. You look amazing. Mother of 4, how do you do the preps? Recently turned 40 and have a 1yr old with one on the way. Just curious how you manage. Inspiration for sure.
Yep I am a mom to 4. I have 2 older and 2 younger 20,16 and my twins are 7. How do I do preps? I'm not sure what you mean. I usually have a 16 week prep based on strict dieting and training programs. Double cardio sessions etc. I manage any way I know how. I move things around to make sure I get to the gym for sure. I also use iForce products. Hemavol is one of my favorites. Gives me great pumps for sure and seeing that in the mirror keeps me going ;) The niacin flush gets me going ;) Now with you being pregnant, you can't use stimulants but you CAN lift and you CAN do cardio. So make sure you continue to do that. It will make the after portion better for you. Best of luck. I love babies ;) (as long as it's not me pregnant) lolololol

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
No, silly lol, I'm not pregnant. My wife is, I'm a father who loves to lift and seeing how you have 4 kids and compete on stage is amazing! I was asking how you train for shows with a full household and responsibilities! Most people give up and use a family as an excuse to quite! I even had people tell me, you won't be able to lift weights anymore when you have your son. Well, first one didn't stop me And I have a second one which is going to be a newborn. The first will be 19 months.

I just admired how you still are able to do what you do and have children different ages.