DangerLace getting back in the game!!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Registered User
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,143
    Answers
    0


    nice workout! keep up the good work, dl
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,560
    Answers
    0


    get in the hot tub (if available to you) or a heating pad on the knee. works wonders for my back and other pain issues that flare up from time to time.

    i remember back in 2008 when i received my 3rd concussion, my neck was totally screwed up. couldnt even more it to the left side. i made a chiro appointment but before i went, i bought a heating pad. after 2 nights, i didnt even need the chiro (for my neck). my back is a different issue lol
  3. Registered User
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    307
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    get in the hot tub (if available to you) or a heating pad on the knee. works wonders for my back and other pain issues that flare up from time to time.

    i remember back in 2008 when i received my 3rd concussion, my neck was totally screwed up. couldnt even more it to the left side. i made a chiro appointment but before i went, i bought a heating pad. after 2 nights, i didnt even need the chiro (for my neck). my back is a different issue lol
    Man I wish we had a hot tub! I think my bf was talking about getting a heating pad, his unit had a 15mile run Monday and he screwed his knee up pretty bad as well!

    I know mines all inflammation but I can't take a crap ton of anti inflammatory meds because they cause stomach ulcers (something I have had problems with in the past) ill keep trying the pool maybe it just needs to be strengthened!
    -DangerLace-
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    307
    Answers
    0


    Chest/Arms

    Seated Bicep Curls: 30x 12, 12, 12
    Tricep Extensions: 30x 12, 12, 12
    Chest Press: 40x 9, 30x 12, 12
    Rope Pull Downs: 40x 12, 12, 12
    Cable Flyes: 40x 12, 12, 12

    Cardio: Ran 1/2 Mile

    Alright so I woke up today with a really sore back from Wednesday, but still got up early and hit the gym. Still trying to get used to all the different equipment because most of it is all machines. Powered through really fast today because I had a lot to accomplish. The workout went really well and I can say my body didn't take to hard of a hit the last month or so of not being in the gym.

    Watch for the edit in a few mins for pics I got a few all for you boys. haha
    enjoy.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    -DangerLace-
  5. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,771
    Answers
    1


    In for pics! And solid work out Lacey.. good to see you are still kickin' a$$

    EDIT: Looking great! Keep it up.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,560
    Answers
    0


    Looking very good. Keep at it
  7. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0


    Do you know what the knee issues stem from? Are you icing/heating ?
  8. Registered User
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    307
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Do you know what the knee issues stem from? Are you icing/heating ?
    Yeah, back in high school got a hairline fracture in it from soccer.
    -DangerLace-
  9. Registered User
    Nooshefx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    501
    Answers
    0


    Heavy weight on bicep curls. All the females I know curl 12's and 15's. Its impressive
  10. Registered User
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    307
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    Heavy weight on bicep curls. All the females I know curl 12's and 15's. Its impressive
    It was a machine so it like I was doing 15s lol
    -DangerLace-
  11. Registered User
    Nooshefx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    501
    Answers
    0


    No updates?
  12. Registered User
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    307
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    No updates?
    Hopefully soon.. Been going through som stuff.. Sorry
    -DangerLace-
  13. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,771
    Answers
    1


    Hopefully things work out in your favor...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  14. Registered User
    pampers938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    712
    Answers
    0


    Hope all is well danger!!
  15. Registered User
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    307
    Answers
    0


    Hey guys! So sorry I haven't been on here I have been working out still but mostly just cardio to keep my abs in shape. As promised here's a picture of me in the uniform, also as soon as the opening comes to a close and things around here get less crazy ill be posting a log again thanks for hanging in there guys!! ))
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    -DangerLace-
  16. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,771
    Answers
    1


    Great to see/hear things are going well for you!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  17. Registered User
    GD67's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    39
    Answers
    0


    Lookin' good girl. I dig those short shorts.

  18. Registered User
    pampers938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    712
    Answers
    0


    Hope twin peaks is working out for you!!! Keep up the good work.
  19. Registered User
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    307
    Answers
    0


    Hey guys guess what I got choose for!? Athletix Brand has chosen to sponsor me by giving me their new High Volume & Acute FX stack!! It's gonna be a crazy log!! But I am back!! And excited more then ever for this!! You guys have got to get over to the log when I post it!! Ill be posting a link in here to it when I start also don't forget about the epic pics!! Thanks guys and look forward to your follows!!!
    -DangerLace-
  20. Registered User
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,143
    Answers
    0


    sounds good, dl
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,560
    Answers
    0


    yeah buddy!
  22. Registered User
    pampers938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    712
    Answers
    0


    Ill be in there
  23. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,771
    Answers
    1


    Looking forward to the madness !!!! and of course the progress pics!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  24. Registered User
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    307
    Answers
    0


    Hey Everyone! Got my package today!!! So ready for Monday where I will post my first day on the sups!! Hope everyone enjoys and keep a heads up for my awesome update pics! May even sneak a few Twin Peaks pictures in for you guys as well!!! Let the pump start!!!


    DangerLace bringing the pump! (High Volume/ Acute FX)
    -DangerLace-
  25. Registered User
    pampers938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    712
    Answers
    0


    I'll be in that
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,560
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    I'll be in that




    i see what you did there
  27. Registered User
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    Hey guys! So sorry I haven't been on here I have been working out still but mostly just cardio to keep my abs in shape. As promised here's a picture of me in the uniform, also as soon as the opening comes to a close and things around here get less crazy ill be posting a log again thanks for hanging in there guys!! ))
    good lawd dahlin!

    where do you work?? lol

    and btw, subbed-really not sure how i missed this...prolly cause I rarely come into the female fitness area-sorry!


    But I'm all caught up now!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  28. Registered User
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    307
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    good lawd dahlin!

    where do you work?? lol

    and btw, subbed-really not sure how i missed this...prolly cause I rarely come into the female fitness area-sorry!


    But I'm all caught up now!
    I work at a restaurant called Twin Peaks. I'm actually not logging or even going to the gym anymore so your way to late to see stuff. I announced a few weeks ago that I was pregnant and wouldn't be able to log anymore until after the baby is born. Sorry. But thanks for your support still!
    -DangerLace-
  29. Registered User
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    I work at a restaurant called Twin Peaks. I'm actually not logging or even going to the gym anymore so your way to late to see stuff. I announced a few weeks ago that I was pregnant and wouldn't be able to log anymore until after the baby is born. Sorry. But thanks for your support still!
    of course! and congrats on the pregnancy! apparently I am. Either way- I enjoyed what I saw and read lol

    I
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  30. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,771
    Answers
    1


    Speaking of which, how is your pregnancy going Lacey?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  31. Registered User
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    307
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Speaking of which, how is your pregnancy going Lacey?
    Its going great. As of today I am 9 weeks 1 day! Everything is going great! Thanks for asking!
    -DangerLace-
  32. Registered User
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,143
    Answers
    0


    Great to hear
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  33. Registered User
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    944
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    Its going great. As of today I am 9 weeks 1 day! Everything is going great! Thanks for asking!

    Hey Girl! Seriously?!? Congratulations!!!
  34. Registered User
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    307
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Hey Girl! Seriously?!? Congratulations!!!
    yes ma'am!! Its been a while since I've talked to you! Yeah we should get to hear the heart beat today, I was having some early scares but everything now has been good as far as I know. And thank you girl, Were both extremely excited!
    -DangerLace-
  35. Registered User
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    944
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    yes ma'am!! Its been a while since I've talked to you! Yeah we should get to hear the heart beat today, I was having some early scares but everything now has been good as far as I know. And thank you girl, Were both extremely excited!
    HOW EXCITING!! I will keep you guy's in my thoughts!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GET BACK IN THE GAME! ERASE+DAA?!
    By mikemd21289 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 04:24 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 03:08 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 09:55 AM
  4. Getting back in the game help//
    By Aa'ron360 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2006, 07:00 AM
  5. Getting Back Into The Game
    By TheRifleman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-26-2004, 11:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in