DangerLace getting back in the game!!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. nice workout! keep up the good work, dl
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

2. get in the hot tub (if available to you) or a heating pad on the knee. works wonders for my back and other pain issues that flare up from time to time.

i remember back in 2008 when i received my 3rd concussion, my neck was totally screwed up. couldnt even more it to the left side. i made a chiro appointment but before i went, i bought a heating pad. after 2 nights, i didnt even need the chiro (for my neck). my back is a different issue lol
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

3. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    get in the hot tub (if available to you) or a heating pad on the knee. works wonders for my back and other pain issues that flare up from time to time.

i remember back in 2008 when i received my 3rd concussion, my neck was totally screwed up. couldnt even more it to the left side. i made a chiro appointment but before i went, i bought a heating pad. after 2 nights, i didnt even need the chiro (for my neck). my back is a different issue lol
    Man I wish we had a hot tub! I think my bf was talking about getting a heating pad, his unit had a 15mile run Monday and he screwed his knee up pretty bad as well!

I know mines all inflammation but I can't take a crap ton of anti inflammatory meds because they cause stomach ulcers (something I have had problems with in the past) ill keep trying the pool maybe it just needs to be strengthened!
    -DangerLace-
    •   

4. Chest/Arms

Seated Bicep Curls: 30x 12, 12, 12
    Tricep Extensions: 30x 12, 12, 12
    Chest Press: 40x 9, 30x 12, 12
    Rope Pull Downs: 40x 12, 12, 12
    Cable Flyes: 40x 12, 12, 12

Cardio: Ran 1/2 Mile

Alright so I woke up today with a really sore back from Wednesday, but still got up early and hit the gym. Still trying to get used to all the different equipment because most of it is all machines. Powered through really fast today because I had a lot to accomplish. The workout went really well and I can say my body didn't take to hard of a hit the last month or so of not being in the gym.

Watch for the edit in a few mins for pics I got a few all for you boys. haha
    enjoy.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    -DangerLace-

5. In for pics! And solid work out Lacey.. good to see you are still kickin' a$$

EDIT: Looking great! Keep it up.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

6. Looking very good. Keep at it

7. Do you know what the knee issues stem from? Are you icing/heating ?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Do you know what the knee issues stem from? Are you icing/heating ?
    Yeah, back in high school got a hairline fracture in it from soccer.
    -DangerLace-

9. Heavy weight on bicep curls. All the females I know curl 12's and 15's. Its impressive

10. Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    Heavy weight on bicep curls. All the females I know curl 12's and 15's. Its impressive
    It was a machine so it like I was doing 15s lol
    -DangerLace-

11. No updates?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    No updates?
    Hopefully soon.. Been going through som stuff.. Sorry
    -DangerLace-

13. Hopefully things work out in your favor...
    FINAFLEX REP

14. Hope all is well danger!!

15. Hey guys! So sorry I haven't been on here I have been working out still but mostly just cardio to keep my abs in shape. As promised here's a picture of me in the uniform, also as soon as the opening comes to a close and things around here get less crazy ill be posting a log again thanks for hanging in there guys!! ))
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    -DangerLace-

16. Great to see/hear things are going well for you!
    FINAFLEX REP

17. Lookin' good girl. I dig those short shorts.

18. Hope twin peaks is working out for you!!! Keep up the good work.

19. Hey guys guess what I got choose for!? Athletix Brand has chosen to sponsor me by giving me their new High Volume & Acute FX stack!! It's gonna be a crazy log!! But I am back!! And excited more then ever for this!! You guys have got to get over to the log when I post it!! Ill be posting a link in here to it when I start also don't forget about the epic pics!! Thanks guys and look forward to your follows!!!
    -DangerLace-

20. sounds good, dl
    www.millenniumsport.net

21. yeah buddy!

22. Ill be in there

23. Looking forward to the madness !!!! and of course the progress pics!
    FINAFLEX REP

24. Hey Everyone! Got my package today!!! So ready for Monday where I will post my first day on the sups!! Hope everyone enjoys and keep a heads up for my awesome update pics! May even sneak a few Twin Peaks pictures in for you guys as well!!! Let the pump start!!!

DangerLace bringing the pump! (High Volume/ Acute FX)
    -DangerLace-

25. I'll be in that

26. Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    I'll be in that

i see what you did there

27. Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    Hey guys! So sorry I haven't been on here I have been working out still but mostly just cardio to keep my abs in shape. As promised here's a picture of me in the uniform, also as soon as the opening comes to a close and things around here get less crazy ill be posting a log again thanks for hanging in there guys!! ))
    good lawd dahlin!

where do you work?? lol

and btw, subbed-really not sure how i missed this...prolly cause I rarely come into the female fitness area-sorry!

But I'm all caught up now!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

28. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    good lawd dahlin!

where do you work?? lol

and btw, subbed-really not sure how i missed this...prolly cause I rarely come into the female fitness area-sorry!

But I'm all caught up now!
    I work at a restaurant called Twin Peaks. I'm actually not logging or even going to the gym anymore so your way to late to see stuff. I announced a few weeks ago that I was pregnant and wouldn't be able to log anymore until after the baby is born. Sorry. But thanks for your support still!
    -DangerLace-

29. Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    I work at a restaurant called Twin Peaks. I'm actually not logging or even going to the gym anymore so your way to late to see stuff. I announced a few weeks ago that I was pregnant and wouldn't be able to log anymore until after the baby is born. Sorry. But thanks for your support still!
    of course! and congrats on the pregnancy! apparently I am. Either way- I enjoyed what I saw and read lol

I
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

30. Speaking of which, how is your pregnancy going Lacey?
    FINAFLEX REP

31. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Speaking of which, how is your pregnancy going Lacey?
    Its going great. As of today I am 9 weeks 1 day! Everything is going great! Thanks for asking!
    -DangerLace-

32. Great to hear
    www.millenniumsport.net

33. Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    Its going great. As of today I am 9 weeks 1 day! Everything is going great! Thanks for asking!

Hey Girl! Seriously?!? Congratulations!!!

34. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Hey Girl! Seriously?!? Congratulations!!!
    yes ma'am!! Its been a while since I've talked to you! Yeah we should get to hear the heart beat today, I was having some early scares but everything now has been good as far as I know. And thank you girl, Were both extremely excited!
    -DangerLace-

35. Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    yes ma'am!! Its been a while since I've talked to you! Yeah we should get to hear the heart beat today, I was having some early scares but everything now has been good as far as I know. And thank you girl, Were both extremely excited!
    HOW EXCITING!! I will keep you guy's in my thoughts!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. GET BACK IN THE GAME! ERASE+DAA?!
    By mikemd21289 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 05:24 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 04:08 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 10:55 AM
  4. Getting back in the game help//
    By Aa'ron360 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0