- 12-22-2012, 01:42 AM
- 12-24-2012, 07:23 AM
Yes you are right to some extent. But is it possible for every girl to jump a rope? I mean how is it possible for heavy weight girl?
- 01-24-2013, 11:27 PM
For some, whether they are overweight or not, might find it difficult due to their lack of coordination to jump rope properly. They might double skip, land awkwardly, or simply fumble too many times. Sure, this is frustrating of course for beginners, but if it doesn't result in minor injuries of the feet, ankles, knees, back...how productive do you really think it will be if it weren't consistently performed for longer than 30mins. Roughly....
I mean, I might jump rope now and then between sets to keep my heart rate up, but who can seriously jump rope long enough to really use it as a substitute for steady cardio?National Level NPC Competitor
Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
01-25-2013, 12:19 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By geronimo542 in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 10-26-2008, 06:37 PM
- By Korben in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2008, 08:54 PM
- By nycste in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2007, 09:20 PM
- By OCCFan023 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 10Last Post: 05-31-2007, 09:37 AM
- By Lakevillethor in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 08-05-2004, 06:05 PM