Is it true...? - AnabolicMinds.com

Is it true...?

  1. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,090
    Rep Power
    343832

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Is it true...?


    I don't mean to be vulgar; but is it true that women who take aas cause their clitoris to increase in size?

  2. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,191
    Rep Power
    6705997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    That is a POSSIBLE side effect of AAS use for women. It depends on dosing, duration, and the compound itself but it is possible.

    Among other things that can happen.
  3. Advanced Member
    mls51112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    208879

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Definitely not a risk I would ever take, haha. But to each their own!
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,090
    Rep Power
    343832

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against it per se, it's actually pretty hot, I was just asking because I have never dated a female that did aas and was curious.
    I know little about how to use test and aas, still learning; but I know below zero about how to dose and what to dose aas for women. I would like my girl to get on some but I'm too afrais because I dont want to give her anything that would endanger her.
  5. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,191
    Rep Power
    6705997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn
    Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against it per se, it's actually pretty hot, I was just asking because I have never dated a female that did aas and was curious.
    I know little about how to use test and aas, still learning; but I know below zero about how to dose and what to dose aas for women. I would like my girl to get on some but I'm too afrais because I dont want to give her anything that would endanger her.
    Anavar is the one that is generally recommended for women. Theres a log on here with a woman on Var you may wanna talk to her.
  6. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,191
    Rep Power
    6705997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn
    Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against it per se, it's actually pretty hot, I was just asking because I have never dated a female that did aas and was curious.
    I know little about how to use test and aas, still learning; but I know below zero about how to dose and what to dose aas for women. I would like my girl to get on some but I'm too afrais because I dont want to give her anything that would endanger her.
    There is also a chance of permanently deepening her voice, facial hair growth, etc.
  7. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,090
    Rep Power
    343832

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    There is also a chance of permanently deepening her voice, facial hair growth, etc.
    That's definately NOT cool.
  8. New Member
    virago88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  58 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    47

    Reputation

    Just out of curiosity - why do you want to get her on it? What are her goals?
  9. New Member
    TaNkD Up's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    3188

    Reputation

    I believe it also causes more sensitivity down low so not all bad side effects but would recommend var over anything else, especially test!
  10. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,191
    Rep Power
    6705997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TaNkD Up View Post
    I believe it also causes more sensitivity down low so not all bad side effects but would recommend var over anything else, especially test!
    I highly doubt that, for some reason I just can't imagine extra nerve endings growing from steroid use.
  11. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,090
    Rep Power
    343832

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Virago,

    The reason was just because i have a thing for big clits and thought if she went on it would grow but i dont want a permenant deep voice for her or too hairy.
  12. New Member
    WPChickDiesel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    44496

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mls51112 View Post
    Definitely not a risk I would ever take, haha. But to each their own!
    Although it is a very common side effect that is pretty much a 95% chance in elite level athletes, it's not permanent unless you abuse the supps or stay on them for too long. Same with the men, depending on the supp, their testicles usually retract, but the penises become enlarged...and from either sexes point of view, it's really not that bad a side effect. Adds for increased sensitivity and that's not such a bad thing at all:-)
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor
  13. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,090
    Rep Power
    343832

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I never heard that it increases penis size.
  14. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,199
    Rep Power
    3319966

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel View Post
    Although it is a very common side effect that is pretty much a 95% chance in elite level athletes, it's not permanent unless you abuse the supps or stay on them for too long. Same with the men, depending on the supp, their testicles usually retract, but the penises become enlarged...and from either sexes point of view, it's really not that bad a side effect. Adds for increased sensitivity and that's not such a bad thing at all:-)
    Noone wants small testicles man.. that is a bad side effect. Google what the testes do, then see if you still feel the same
  15. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,708
    Rep Power
    950991

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel View Post
    Although it is a very common side effect that is pretty much a 95% chance in elite level athletes, it's not permanent unless you abuse the supps or stay on them for too long. Same with the men, depending on the supp, their testicles usually retract, but the penises become enlarged...and from either sexes point of view, it's really not that bad a side effect. Adds for increased sensitivity and that's not such a bad thing at all:-)
    Androgen induced clitoromegaly (abnormal enlargement of the clitoris) is permanent.
  16. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,405
    Rep Power
    4187010

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post
    Androgen induced clitoromegaly (abnormal enlargement of the clitoris) is permanent.
    I heard if you rubbed it long enough it would eventually be reduced.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  17. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,473
    Rep Power
    9611363

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    I heard if you rubbed it long enough it would eventually be reduced.
    Now it's a party!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  18. New Member
    WPChickDiesel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    44496

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Noone wants small testicles man.. that is a bad side effect. Google what the testes do, then see if you still feel the same
    Wasn't insinuating that hypogonadism was attractive! lol
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor
  19. New Member
    WPChickDiesel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    44496

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post
    Androgen induced clitoromegaly (abnormal enlargement of the clitoris) is permanent.
    I beg to differ. I know plenty of women, including myself that have not experienced irreversible effects. It is those with prolonged usage of androgenic steroids that usually have permanent consequences.
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor
  20. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,199
    Rep Power
    3319966

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel View Post
    Wasn't insinuating that hypogonadism was attractive! lol
    Oh, right. Well glad were on the same page
  21. New Member
    Brenn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    283

    Reputation

    Yessir...It happens. Some more, some less. Though I think it does reverse to some degree, if use is not too long.

    I dated an very committed fitness contestant, about 24 years old. NO masculine traits at all, soft skin, normal girl's voice, beautiful feminine face. She wasn't even very muscular, but very lean, about 110-112 in contest shape. We talked about AAS, she said she used light doses for prep only. Also lot's of T3, Clen, DNP of course.

    Well, yeah. It was a pronounced side effect once we got to know each other better. She said she liked it, more sensitivity. It wasn't off the chain big, but bigger than I'd seen before or since. Didn't bother me. I was dating her during a prep, so it may have been more pronounced at the time.
  22. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,090
    Rep Power
    343832

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Brenn View Post
    Yessir...It happens. Some more, some less. Though I think it does reverse to some degree, if use is not too long.

    I dated an very committed fitness contestant, about 24 years old. NO masculine traits at all, soft skin, normal girl's voice, beautiful feminine face. She wasn't even very muscular, but very lean, about 110-112 in contest shape. We talked about AAS, she said she used light doses for prep only. Also lot's of T3, Clen, DNP of course.

    Well, yeah. It was a pronounced side effect once we got to know each other better. She said she liked it, more sensitivity. It wasn't off the chain big, but bigger than I'd seen before or since. Didn't bother me. I was dating her during a prep, so it may have been more pronounced at the time.
    That's totally hot.
  23. Professional Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,940
    Rep Power
    7058239

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Joe, gotta ask: you eventually trying to work up the guts to go gay for pay? Your abnormal fascination with abnormally-sized clits seems to be a training ground for chomping down on some dongs if the right webmaster throws a few bucks at you.
    BOARD TYRANT
  24. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,090
    Rep Power
    343832

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Joe, gotta ask: you eventually trying to work up the guts to go gay for pay? Your abnormal fascination with abnormally-sized clits seems to be a training ground for chomping down on some dongs if the right webmaster throws a few bucks at you.
    Dude quit it.
  25. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,191
    Rep Power
    6705997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    Dude quit it.
    The truth hurts
  26. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,090
    Rep Power
    343832

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    The truth hurts
    I think guys who like bald pussies without lips or meat are pedophiles.
  27. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,405
    Rep Power
    4187010

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    I think guys who like bald pussies without lips or meat are pedophiles.
    Nice deflection. What sex offender list are you on?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  28. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,191
    Rep Power
    6705997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    I think guys who like bald pussies without lips or meat are pedophiles.
    And dudes that like big hairy clits are really just attracted to unshaven d!cks?
  29. Senior Member
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    824283

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel View Post
    I beg to differ. I know plenty of women, including myself that have not experienced irreversible effects. It is those with prolonged usage of androgenic steroids that usually have permanent consequences.
    Pics or it didn't happen.
  30. New Member
    WPChickDiesel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    44496

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I think guys who like bald pussies without lips or meat are pedophiles.
    I second that!
    It's like someone saying they wish their dude's penis was smaller! lol
    The clitoris is a sexually responsive organ just like the penis. It has the ability to grow 5 times it's size when aroused just like a man's penis when he becomes aroused. If there was such a reaction in a female's genitalia, the problem might lie therein with the person doing the arousing...or the chick has gotten good at faking it! lol
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor
  31. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,090
    Rep Power
    343832

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel View Post
    I second that!
    It's like someone saying they wish their dude's penis was smaller! lol
    The clitoris is a sexually responsive organ just like the penis. It has the ability to grow 5 times it's size when aroused just like a man's penis when he becomes aroused. If there was such a reaction in a female's genitalia, the problem might lie therein with the person doing the arousing...or the chick has gotten good at faking it! lol
    Finally someone who makes sense!! Thanks WPChickDiesel!
  32. New Member
    WPChickDiesel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    44496

    Reputation

    glad I could help! Lol
    Funny thing actually. My boss ask me the other day that his chick wasn't trying to get on stage, but she wanted a bugger clit cause he finds them appealing and what she should take to get it the fastest! As odd as the question although serious I couldnt help but laugh! But it really depends on a womans body response and quantative doses and the aggressiveness of the drug.
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor
  33. New Member
    The Rockette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    27

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel View Post
    glad I could help! Lol
    Funny thing actually. My boss ask me the other day that his chick wasn't trying to get on stage, but she wanted a bugger clit cause he finds them appealing and what she should take to get it the fastest! As odd as the question although serious I couldnt help but laugh! But it really depends on a womans body response and quantative doses and the aggressiveness of the drug.
    I have to ask... Why were you talking to your BOSS about his wife's lady area?!?! LOL
  34. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,199
    Rep Power
    3319966

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    If you have ever read any other of Joe's posts, he is IMO, very obsessed with enlarged clits in which he has multiple threads that end up in some way discussing them.
  35. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,090
    Rep Power
    343832

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    If you have ever read any other of Joe's posts, he is IMO, very obsessed with enlarged clits in which he has multiple threads that end up in some way discussing them.
    LOL, I do not have multiple threads, I only have this one and another one.
  36. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,199
    Rep Power
    3319966

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    LOL, I do not have multiple threads, I only have this one and another one.
    Don't get me wrong, that was a long time ago (so was this thread) and its good to see your other thread back on track
  37. New Member
    WPChickDiesel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    44496

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by The Rockette View Post

    I have to ask... Why were you talking to your BOSS about his wife's lady area?!?! LOL
    My boss owns the gym I work at and he is also an IFBB Pro...the convo in our workplace at the water cooler is not like your usual cubicle chatter by any means. Inappropriate to some? Of course. But the convo was very short lived to say the least!
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is it true that trifecta is just DHEA and an ATD
    By saggy321 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 07:06 PM
  2. Is it true?
    By whiteformula in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 09:45 AM
  3. Is it true, eggs can't be combined with milk, cheese
    By GOTSPEED in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 11:16 AM
  4. is it true?????
    By tryingharder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 12:20 AM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-12-2008, 06:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in