6 pack abs men vs women

  1. Registered User
    seasoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    33

    6 pack abs men vs women


    Hi,
    I'm a woman and I'm trying to get my six pack popping out.
    I have noticed that there are a lot of six-pack programs "for women" or "for men".
    Given the obvious difference in terms of strength, fat % (e.g. a man has to perform 15 reps while a woman has to perform less reps etc.)
    I don't understand: is it just the usual commercial scam or is it true that a woman should perform different excercises to get the same goal ("6-pack")?

    Thanks

  2. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765911

    Quote Originally Posted by seasoul View Post
    Hi,
    I'm a woman and I'm trying to get my six pack popping out.
    I have noticed that there are a lot of six-pack programs "for women" or "for men".
    Given the obvious difference in terms of strength, fat % (e.g. a man has to perform 15 reps while a woman has to perform less reps etc.)
    I don't understand: is it just the usual commercial scam or is it true that a woman should perform different excercises to get the same goal ("6-pack")?

    Thanks
    Six pack is 99% diet.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  3. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765911

    So diet down and do any abdominal exercises that you feel like, just hit em hard....lol

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    WPChickDiesel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Atlanta,GA
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    44495

    Quote Originally Posted by seasoul View Post
    Hi,
    I'm a woman and I'm trying to get my six pack popping out.
    I have noticed that there are a lot of six-pack programs "for women" or "for men".
    Given the obvious difference in terms of strength, fat % (e.g. a man has to perform 15 reps while a woman has to perform less reps etc.)
    I don't understand: is it just the usual commercial scam or is it true that a woman should perform different excercises to get the same goal ("6-pack")?

    Thanks
    Sound slike a scam to me!
  5. Registered User
    WPChickDiesel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Atlanta,GA
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    44495

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Six pack is 99% diet.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    She did say "popping" out. So im sure she is in decent poportions to ellicit muscle mass to show through her abdomen. In order to make the muscle larger and more prominent abdominal training will help an individual tighten the core for better posture and eventually develop more mass on the abdominal muscles. Diet is key to getting down to where your abs would show, but if you never trained them regularly, you will not see results unless both variables are in the equation.
  6. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,409
    Rep Power
    1807704

    Your abs are just like any other muscle. You have to train them heavy with weighted exercises like weighted crunches for example.
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  7. Registered User
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31239

    Quote Originally Posted by seasoul
    Given the obvious difference in terms of strength, fat % (e.g. a man has to perform 15 reps while a woman has to perform less reps etc.)
    What?
  8. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765911

    Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel View Post
    She did say "popping" out. So im sure she is in decent poportions to ellicit muscle mass to show through her abdomen. In order to make the muscle larger and more prominent abdominal training will help an individual tighten the core for better posture and eventually develop more mass on the abdominal muscles. Diet is key to getting down to where your abs would show, but if you never trained them regularly, you will not see results unless both variables are in the equation.
    You took 2 months to answer her.. Probably by now it's her belly fat that's ''popping'' out..
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Benefits of HGH for Men or Women
    By jonesboy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 05:50 PM
  2. How to shower.. Men Vs. Women
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 02:46 PM
  3. Men Vs. Women
    By Beelzebub in forum General Chat
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-31-2006, 07:54 PM
  4. men vs women
    By pudgy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2003, 12:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in