Count down to xmas!

1. Count down to xmas!

Ok Xmas seems a long way off but wanted to set myself a wee goal since its around 12 weeks away!

Here's my story:

27 years old, have always struggled with weight loss/body Image. When I was 19 I was size 18 and 14stone, managed to get to my "goal" weight with a well know diet club at the age of 25. It wasn't until the end of last year where I properly began to lift weights and notice a huge improvement in my shape.
    Was going great until I had to get my appendix out and it knocked my journey back to square one and was so weak.

In June I started using a bodybuilder trainer and I have started taking shape and losing around 20 inches in a couple months. I'm now at the start of another journey, his girlfriend who is a figure competitor is also training me and given my a diet plan. All my diet and exercise plan will be posted.

I basically started this post to help my journey so I can see the difference over the weeks, and it's always great to get some feedback. I will be posting photos too, advice will be greatly received!

Becky

2. its nice to set goals, best of luck!
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   

3. Good luck girl! I'm kinda on the same road. 3 kids later, I've always been in the gym, but ...I've spent this past year building up a bit and lifting like crazy. I'll be on this continued routine until the first of the year and than I start cutting for my first Figure competition in April. I can't wait and I've been workin' my ass off! Best of luck to you! Would love to follow your journey!

4. So I completely feel you on what you are going thru. I am 5'9" and 245. Everybody says I don't look like I weight hat much but I feel like when I look at pics of myself, I weigh Much more.. Been struggling with my weight for a few years and have some medical hurdles. Trying to get back on track and not discouraged. Dream of competing within 2 years. Would love to follow you on your journey and listen to any advice you might have!!

5. good luck :] you can do it!
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by beckythomson
    Ok Xmas seems a long way off but wanted to set myself a wee goal since its around 12 weeks away!

Here's my story:

27 years old, have always struggled with weight loss/body Image. When I was 19 I was size 18 and 14stone, managed to get to my "goal" weight with a well know diet club at the age of 25. It wasn't until the end of last year where I properly began to lift weights and notice a huge improvement in my shape.
    Was going great until I had to get my appendix out and it knocked my journey back to square one and was so weak.

In June I started using a bodybuilder trainer and I have started taking shape and losing around 20 inches in a couple months. I'm now at the start of another journey, his girlfriend who is a figure competitor is also training me and given my a diet plan. All my diet and exercise plan will be posted.

I basically started this post to help my journey so I can see the difference over the weeks, and it's always great to get some feedback. I will be posting photos too, advice will be greatly received!

Becky
    You can do this! Keep posting nod it will help!
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

7. Quote Originally Posted by beckythomson

Here's my story:

Becky
    A month has passed, how is progress coming along?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Smeton's count down to Feb 1st online competetion
    By John Smeton in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 04:11 PM
  2. Bringing the bar down to your chest in different positions...
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 09:16 PM
  3. Sopranos count down!
    By Jim Mills in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2006, 07:35 AM
  4. Count down
    By wranglergirl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 11:31 AM
  5. thumbs down to NP!