belly after twins!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.67%

belly after twins!

Hi im posting on behalf of my gf she trains as a muaythai fighter check her on you louise king ko before the babys she had a real nice toned stomach but she had basixaly been training all her life the babys are 5 monthes old now and she is training again she had babys by c section and now has a bit of a flabby belly which she wants to lose asap any advixe on exercises etc would be appreciated thanks

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  152 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

Its all about time.....the skin has to tighten. As long as she doesn't have stretch marks she should be fine. She needs to continue to do cardio and resistance. After my 50lb weight gain after my second child (first was via c-section) my tummy looked like this after about 8 months.

Name:  1345492082618.jpg
Views: 5357
Size:  21.6 KB
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.1%

i agree with kurlmuscle, just let her continue cardio workout, as well as the resistance training and combination of proper diet.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.82%

Quote Originally Posted by jadakiss2009 View Post
    Hi im posting on behalf of my gf she trains as a muaythai fighter check her on you louise king ko before the babys she had a real nice toned stomach but she had basixaly been training all her life the babys are 5 monthes old now and she is training again she had babys by c section and now has a bit of a flabby belly which she wants to lose asap any advixe on exercises etc would be appreciated thanks

It will take time, but I've had two cesareans and the second was delivering my twin boys full term! If she was athletic before, then her recovering will be easier, but two babies does stretch the hell out of a lady! So dont expect to spring back immediately. Continue to train your core to help with the pelvic and interstitial muscles in the abdomen and this will help to tighten it up as well.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  66 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.33%

It is natural to increase belly after twins. Belly fat is always not good and everyone wants to burn it so if you want to lose your fat then try to do some cardio. Walk and running are best exercises to lose belly fat.

Similar Forum Threads

1. lotion after
    By sage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-09-2002, 03:54 AM
  2. clomid after T1pro?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-06-2002, 07:27 PM
  3. Carb sensistive after keto diet?
    By lbm4life in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2