need to improve flexibility
- 07-07-2012, 02:05 AM
- 07-07-2012, 02:50 AM
For calves just stand with one leg at a time on a stair and slowly let ur heal lower.
- 07-07-2012, 04:03 AM
Thanks for advice
07-09-2012, 02:14 AM
honestly, if you can hit up a yoga class once or twice a week it would be a great way to improve your overall flexibility and build a solid core and muscle base. If you're a runner this muscle increase will help improve the natural kinesiology of your body.
07-09-2012, 02:37 AM
Thanks for the advice , actually been considering getting back into the yoga, really relaxing too!
07-09-2012, 05:53 AM
Someone throw an inspirational/ motivational quote at me?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blindfaith in forum AnabolicsReplies: 48Last Post: 05-03-2006, 06:30 AM
- By windwords7 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 39Last Post: 05-12-2004, 04:48 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-13-2003, 11:08 AM
- By The Answer in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2003, 11:02 AM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 20Last Post: 12-07-2002, 03:02 AM