Fat Burners??

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.
    Answers

Fat Burners??

Looking for advice on fat burners. I do HIIT cardio 4-5 times a week along with weight training and diet is pretty clean. Just want some assistance to cut last 10-15 pounds. After researching, oxy-elite seems to be pretty popular. Also was looking into Roxylean.

I'm 24 yrs, 5'4", and 130 lbs.

Any advice will be appreciated

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Answers

I've tried a ton of fat burners. I just fell across this one and no BS...Its working real well for me that last month or so.

Its Made my ESP
    Extreme Sports Performance and its called CO2
    Pretty sweet profile

RECOVERBRO

3. Fit
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Answers

No offence but you shouldn't be performing HIIT 5 times a week.
    I think the best fat burner is T3.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Kristin View Post
    Looking for advice on fat burners. I do HIIT cardio 4-5 times a week along with weight training and diet is pretty clean. Just want some assistance to cut last 10-15 pounds. After researching, oxy-elite seems to be pretty popular. Also was looking into Roxylean.

I'm 24 yrs, 5'4", and 130 lbs.

Any advice will be appreciated
    Just made a comment on this in another thread.

It really depends on the individual, IMO. Some products work great for some and not for others - just because someone else got results using a product does not mean that you are going to see the same effects or have the same experience.

Unless you are <~15% bodyfat (female), there really is NO need for you to use a "fat burner", IMO - they're best utilized when you get leaner and just want to use that last bit of bodyfat. You CAN effectively and successfully lose bodyfat using only the BASIC STAPLES if your NUTRITION (the MOST important factor in fat loss for 99% of people) and training are set up optimally for YOU re fat loss.

As far as supplements re fat loss, Shred Matrix is the most complete "fat burner", IMO. In saying that, there are lots of products out there that can be used to "help" re fat loss - they do NOT have to be "fat burners" per se.

Re comment on weight loss, DON'T focus on the weight, but on BODY COMPOSITION, since weight is IRrelevant - you want to lose ONLY bodyfat and NOT precious muscle mass!

Also, don't focus so much on supplements - they are just there to SUPPLEMENT your NUTRITION AND TRAINING, so make sure that your NUTRITION and TRAINING are set up for you re fat loss for the most effective results!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

I think some fish oil and green tea would help. both very basic.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Fit
    No offence but you shouldn't be performing HIIT 5 times a week.
    I think the best fat burner is T3.
    Where can we get T3?
  7. PVL
    Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    I think some fish oil and green tea would help. both very basic.
    good advice..........t3 is too strong for a woman, it will mess with their sensitive thyroid and worry about fat rebound........which will trip them out if they arent prepared.

i would say a good multi, green tea (egcg), and some b-complex(maybe b-6 for glucose control)........thats all

since their bodies are much more delicate than a mans, you have to lose the weight slower......but it will happen.

be patient and the end result will amaze you
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks, good advice!! What about for energy??
  9. PVL
    Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

that is for energy.........if you cant get it from plain coffee your body has adjusted to whatever stims u are currently using........
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PVL View Post
    that is for energy.........if you cant get it from plain coffee your body has adjusted to whatever stims u are currently using........
    x2x,

your or her adrenal gland's need a break from stims. this is why she isnt prolly seeing much from coffee or any other stim. Take a 40-50 day break from caffine (i know the world will probably end) and return to the stims.....you ll be wired.

you could also purchase a product like this to speed up the reset process, if you search you ll be able to find a different one cheaper....Im just planting the idea in your head.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...-capsules.html
  11. PVL
    Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    x2x,

your or her adrenal gland's need a break from stims. this is why she isnt prolly seeing much from coffee or any other stim. Take a 40-50 day break from caffine (i know the world will probably end) and return to the stims.....you ll be wired.

you could also purchase a product like this to speed up the reset process, if you search you ll be able to find a different one cheaper....Im just planting the idea in your head.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...-capsules.html
    sup gymrat........glad seeing you over here bro

yeah i think too many women abuse the crap out of stims and wonder why they cant lose weight............b vitamins for 3-4 weeks and lots of rest will do a body good, then start up slow with coffee............also, take benedryl if ur tolerance builds quick
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

What are you doing in terms of weight lifting?

If your diet is clean and you have a solid weight/cardio split, you shouldnt really NEED to use fatburners, but in my experience (and I have tried many,) HotRox has worked amazingly, as well as Hemodrene. Check them out online and decide for yourself. Its best to google different supps and see what all of the reviews are saying, and get the actual scientific breakdown of each one (what proven ingredients?)
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  120 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gonzalezpg71 View Post
    Thanks, good advice!! What about for energy??
    you can try drinking green smoothie, it can boost your energy
  14. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

OEP is legit in my eyes.

I agree 100% with Rosie. Most sups in my eyes are a waste.

Eating good healthy food and lifting right (or doing) cardio will bring the results.
    Once every1 learns this and follows it the results should be legit. I was late getting on the ball with this, wish I would've done it soon.

Like Rosie said yeah losing a couple pounds is ok, but roughly staying the same weight and losing body fat is legit because that's what u want.
    Remember a 140 pounds person could still be skinny-fat and be at 15% body fat.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fat Burners with PCT
    By jrw in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 08:10 PM
  2. fat burners.
    By flexxx126 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 06:40 PM
  3. Fat Burners???!?