HCG for weight loss?

1. HCG for weight loss?

I haven't done much research on this, i've looked at some forum and there seems to be a lot of good feedback tho. but my girlfriend has been hearing a lot about HCG being used for weight loss and wants to try it. Supposedly it works for both men and women.. which i'm not sure I understand.. because in men i would think it'd downgrade some receptors.

Anyhow if anyone knows anything about this.. any info.. would be appreciated...

Thanks.

2. Quote Originally Posted by overandout View Post
    I haven't done much research on this, i've looked at some forum and there seems to be a lot of good feedback tho. but my girlfriend has been hearing a lot about HCG being used for weight loss and wants to try it. Supposedly it works for both men and women.. which i'm not sure I understand.. because in men i would think it'd downgrade some receptors.

Anyhow if anyone knows anything about this.. any info.. would be appreciated...

Thanks.
    HCG is touched on in this thread - My girlfriend needs help with her diet,hcg,phentermine..

Personally, get her nutrition and training sorted before looking to something like that for weight loss.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

3. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    HCG is touched on in this thread - My girlfriend needs help with her diet,hcg,phentermine..

Personally, get her nutrition and training sorted before looking to something like that for weight loss.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Yeah, I agree with Gue. Get her to work out or exercises.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Weight loss help!!!
    By bmwguy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 11:03 AM
  2. Best Ph's for cutting weight/weight loss
    By ftwrestler in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 11:55 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 09:37 PM