any safe steroids for female?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i am a guy... but my co worker and i were talkin about this, i toled her soem of the milder injects like winnie are easy ion hormones rathern than the hasrsh stuff. pls dont mention anvar we all know it works on females. any other stuff

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Safe? There are no safe steroids for males let alone females - haha - this is a harsh, unsafe risk we take. That being said, anything "dry" should be better than anything "wet". More importantly, what are her goals? Training? Experience? Diet? For a female to chose to go the route of anabolics is a big leap IMO.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am a guy... but my co worker and i were talkin about this, i toled her soem of the milder injects like winnie are easy ion hormones rathern than the hasrsh stuff. pls dont mention anvar we all know it works on females. any other stuff
I personally would NOT recommend hormonals/steroids for a female. As mentioned by CrazyChemist a lot must go into consideration before a female should ever consider it an option, such as her training status and experience and other supplement use, etc. If she's just looking for a quick fix to get lean or perhaps recomp a little, and wants to use them because she knows that men and some female competitors do it, then that's no reason to and she can successfully do it using good nutrition and training targeted towards her goals.

If she has an extensive training history, her goals are appropriate (i.e. I can understand a competitor using, but the average female trainee does not need to), and she knows about supplements and hormonal products, and all the risks, and can say exactly why she wants to use and what the compound is that she will be using, and has a detailed plan for use, then a female could safely use a few milder compounds.

I would first recommend using natural Growth Hormone/Testosterone boosters to a female re results. As with anything else, hormonal use is not something for the beginner or person who has never used supplemental products before, and should be worked up to.

As far as compounds for females determined to use, the only ones I would recommend are Anavar, Furazadrol, and Winni-V/Winstrol. The dosage is a lot less than that recommended for a male. Sides WILL still occur, albeit not as harsh as if using other compounds, and ALL precautions (aside from those related to 'shutdown' - since a female will not do so) should still be taken.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if a female can get gynomastia. I suppose not but at the same time a female would want to run a PCT to control the excess estrogen after a cycle.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if a female can get gynomastia. I suppose not but at the same time a female would want to run a PCT to control the excess estrogen after a cycle.
I don't know that a female can get gyno, as they already have estrogen (and far more than a male) in their body. Excess estrogen (and females have very high levels) would most likely present as rebound fat gain...Females do not have to run PCTs the same way as a male would; ensuring that they are using the staples and using a natural Growth Hormone/testosterone boosting stack would be sufficient, IMO.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Some of the health-related warnings for steroid use by females include a permanent increase in clitoral size. Really.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
AAS for females, I disagree with them using it. Mainly becaues of so many sides they can get, facial hair, enlragerd clit, deepening voice, etc.

A common cycle for females is a solo run of anavar, I would never reccomend it, but Im just saying what I've heard and seen.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I don't know that a female can get gyno, as they already have estrogen (and far more than a male) in their body. Excess estrogen (and females have very high levels) would most likely present as rebound fat gain...Females do not have to run PCTs the same way as a male would; ensuring that they are using the staples and using a natural Growth Hormone/testosterone boosting stack would be sufficient, IMO.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
I'm sure you know your stuff Rosie. I just find far less information about AAS for females than males on the web. If it were someone I knew I'd encourage them to find another female who'd used AAS successfully. Google images females on steroids. Those women probably are not the image the OP's friend is going for.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure you know your stuff Rosie. I just find far less information about AAS for females than males on the web. If it were someone I knew I'd encourage them to find another female who'd used AAS successfully. Google images females on steroids. Those women probably are not the image the OP's friend is going for.
There are a few females on these boards that have successfully used hormonal products. As far as females and steroids, those female bodybuilder stereotypes are the end result of years of training and correct nutrition on top of hormonals.

Studies show that it is actually very rare for a female to present with gynocomastia and then, if any lumps were not cancerous or the results of puberty, they have only been considered as gynecomastia-like lesions or gynecomastia-like lesions, albeit not necessarily gynocomastia (Kang, Wile, & Schinella, 2000; Umlas, 1999).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
hmm u knwo i tolled her as well that winstrol would be a good choice if any. i also suggested to my EX some T-boosters a while back.... as well. thanks rosie

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
trib will make the woman more fertile but also her gains will increase, just so your dont become an unexpected dad lol.

try some t911

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm u knwo i tolled her as well that winstrol would be a good choice if any. i also suggested to my EX some T-boosters a while back.... as well. thanks rosie
No worries. As I said, "I would first recommend using natural Growth Hormone/Testosterone boosters to a female re results. As with anything else, hormonal use is not something for the beginner or person who has never used supplemental products before, and should be worked up to."

trib will make the woman more fertile but also her gains will increase, just so your dont become an unexpected dad lol.

try some t911
Tribulus terrestris has been shown to have no effect on testosterone or hormonal levels at all, so is a waste of time, IMO.

T-911 is NOT a testosterone booster, but a hormonal product, and certainly NOT something I would recommend to a female who is just starting out or who wants fast gains in either muscle accretion or fat loss. Start with the BASICS.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Winstrol although many women have used it, it can have very different sides for different women. Many competitors don't like it due to the sides you can have.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The absolute safest in my opinion is Nortestosterone (Deca/Nandrolone) and here's why: It converts to DHN which is less active than DHT (1/3rd the activity roughly) and DHT is responsible for much of the hair, voice and clitoral growth that one experiences with steroids.

Remember that women need VERY low doses to see an effect, so bear that in mind. Of course it is never a good idea for females to use steroids, but if I was going to EVER supervise a woman using gear it would be "deca".

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
No worries. As I said, "I would first recommend using natural Growth Hormone/Testosterone boosters to a female re results. As with anything else, hormonal use is not something for the beginner or person who has never used supplemental products before, and should be worked up to."

Tribulus terrestris has been shown to have no effect on testosterone or hormonal levels at all, so is a waste of time, IMO.

T-911 is NOT a testosterone booster, but a hormonal product, and certainly NOT something I would recommend to a female who is just starting out or who wants fast gains in either muscle accretion or fat loss. Start with the BASICS.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
what is t-911 then can u give detail info? i thought it was t booster. what is a good t booster in general?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is t-911 then can u give detail info? i thought it was t booster. what is a good t booster in general?
T-911 contains a suicide inhibitor of aromatase; this is not something ideal for a female. Read LG Sciences: T-911 for the product write-up.

There are many effective testosterone boosters out there. You will need to try a few to find what is most effective for YOU.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
many thanks i will add this to my nxt pct instead of HDX2

R

Rommel65

Awards
I've seen it

Some of the health-related warnings for steroid use by females include a permanent increase in clitoral size. Really.
I knew a girl that was becoming a guy. She was saving for the sugery but had been on Test for years. Full beard, big and buff, really freaky. I still have nightmares. She told me about how the other side efffect was an enlarged clit. I asked to see it. It looked like that thing that hangs off a turkey's chin. Like a piece of roast beef. Honestly, it was the most messed up thing I have ever seen. She went on to say that when she got excited it would become erect and she would have sex with her GF with it...kind of. Uck! Hey, I'm not one to judge, I have some issues too....but it is pretty weird

R

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
19-nor aka X-tren in low doses will lead to muscle hardening and achieving that leaner look. Is she a fitness competitor? Yeah...getting your hands on some real Winstrol would be the best! 5-10 mg/day

Keep the dosing low and she'll be just fine...

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
yes. women CAN get gynomastia. although it is very rare. 2 women DO NOT need PCT, it is better to ramp up and taper down dosages, as this would help regain her natural hormonal balance again.

There are a few females on these boards that have successfully used hormonal products. As far as females and steroids, those female bodybuilder stereotypes are the end result of years of training and correct nutrition on top of hormonals.
Ive used PHs and its darker brothers with great success. Read: no sides. not one hair (or anything else). However, with that said I am a firm believer in low-dose = conservative dosages for women. And prior to any use- I made sure I knew my body, and understood the general chemistry involved.

from the gray side: women have successfully used:
epistane
furazadrol
1-tren/estra based compounds

from the "other" side:
anavar

I think it is possible to use PHs safely. However, I agree with the general consensus- and if the girl is a beginner- try something that modulates her test levels first:

LCLT (which in studies have shown to upregulate/proliferate Androgen Receptors, yes women also have androgen receptors)
SHBG lowering agents. DHT inhibitors. (use these two together to modulate an increase in free test/will prevent sides).
DHEA- has been proven in a number of medical studies that it increases women's test levels.

T-911 contains a suicide inhibitor of aromatase; this is not something ideal for a female.
I would avoid AIs, because if your female friend is still menstruating her body will overcompensate, for the hormonal (less estrogen) changes. Which isnt true for a T-booster or PH since her estrogen levels will remain relatively the same.

I would avoid all products that stimulate LH/FSH. as it would increase fetility in women, as well as all the other side-effects that come with an increased production of female hormones.

Women can also safely use non androgenic compounds- such as IGF, which has been used by many women with success.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
how bout a low dose of dermacrine? Or say 1 tab of Diesel's DTP.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
It seems like a low dose of Primo seems to be very popular with women , and men (but at around 600mg/week)on other boards I frequent. It supposedly adds very lean permanent gains with little to no sides, but is probably the most expensive compound to get a hold of.

But I'm not a woman, and I've never used AAS, so I can't tell from personal experience.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Isnt winny a derivative of DHT? Isn’t DHT the hormone that causes manly side effects in women? So would winny really be a good choice? Deca seems like a good idea. Also why dry hormones? Dht type substances have an antiestrogen affect. Could someone explain why avoiding AI’s is a must. Would a low does AI be ok as long as you control DHT also? Reducing SHBG seems like a great idea. What about activate extreme for a female? It has a slight AI in it. I like the DHEA idea also. Sorry for so many questions but I’m still learning about womens hormones.

S

sallytaylor

Awards
bein that i have experimented wit supplements, i would highly recomment HGH n anavar. best ****tail ever. just make sure u get blood work done cuz u def want 2 stay clear of hgh if u have been diagnosed wit any type of cancer or even if cancer strongly runs in ur family.

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
Isnt winny a derivative of DHT? Isn’t DHT the hormone that causes manly side effects in women? So would winny really be a good choice? Deca seems like a good idea. Also why dry hormones? Dht type substances have an antiestrogen affect. Could someone explain why avoiding AI’s is a must. Would a low does AI be ok as long as you control DHT also? Reducing SHBG seems like a great idea. What about activate extreme for a female? It has a slight AI in it. I like the DHEA idea also. Sorry for so many questions but I’m still learning about womens hormones.
AIs can cause FSH imbalances in women, increasing their periods when you come off. It also can cause spontaneous ovulation. Not ideal. What happens when you use an AI you lower estrogen, and via negative feedback cycle - your body makes more GnRH yeilding more FSH. When your body produces high amounts of FSH- your ovaries get stimulated.

DHEA is great, except a woman REALLY needs to know her body due to the fact that DHEA CAN aromatize and you subsequently would end up with more estrogen, so be careful. IF DHEA is an option go for a non-aromatizable DHEA derivative, as to minimize the impact on estrogen levels. I know I said DHEA before- but this time I would like to include the aforementioned caveat.

Var has been demonstrated to be safe for a woman. However- KNOW your sources. It IS a heavily counterfeited substance- and you may end up with it cut (with another androgen) or completely mislabeled. This is also true for Primo.

Once again be careful with T boosters- something like Mucuna should be taken with care, although it does favorably impact Growth Hormone levels, it also increases the release of GnRH- which would increase your " monthly female activity" in certain women. ZMA is also an effective T booster one may like to consider. Other non-hormonal gainers (Amino Acids) include Threonine and Leucine/BCAAs. Glutamine PWO has been shown to greatly enhance nitrogen retention.

B

badcompany87

Awards
I knew a girl that was becoming a guy. She was saving for the sugery but had been on Test for years. Full beard, big and buff, really freaky. I still have nightmares. She told me about how the other side efffect was an enlarged clit. I asked to see it. It looked like that thing that hangs off a turkey's chin. Like a piece of roast beef. Honestly, it was the most messed up thing I have ever seen. She went on to say that when she got excited it would become erect and she would have sex with her GF with it...kind of. Uck! Hey, I'm not one to judge, I have some issues too....but it is pretty weird
LMAO

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
Winny can be agreeable with women in proper dosages, but by no means would I consider it a "milder" injectable for women. I've seen winny do some harsh things to females. There are lots of AAS that can successfully be used in females. It all depends on goals/experience, etc. Primo, anavar, winny, low-dose EQ and deca, and low doses of prop can be used with great results and minimal side-effects. Like I said, it all depends on goals and experience.

But keep in mind, you're putting male hormones in female bodies. There is going to be some changes that aren't necessarily welcomed. What do you think happens to a man who starts loading up on estrogen? Same difference.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
maybe if my girlfriend took roids, she wouldnt flip **** like last week when she found my hormonal stash containing a bottle of usp clomid, which says "not intended for human use" on the label

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
Hmm, so what about Hdrol for a woman at very lose dosage? Say 5mgs a day for 30 days...thoughts? One of the guys on here from CEL mentioned a girl he knew ran it for 30-days (didn't say the dosage or her stats) with great success (again a qualitative descriptio) and NO sides.

Thoughts? Just curious about this discussion as I see very little in the way of information regarding this subject.

If my memory serves me, Hdrol is fairly mild as far as androgenic sides. Again sides are always dependent on the person taking the respective compound.

"DUDE I TOOK 500MGs for 20 WEEKS WOO HOO" - I kid...)

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
i thought women usually run var? not sure about hdrol, but it is pretty mild

great story rommel LOL

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think I would lean more towards the var type products. Those that are more like deca than test. I'm not sure what otc are similar to var. I like the test type products cause i'm a dude so I dont keep up with what's out:)

B

baba007fr

Awards
hi
what d you think about andriol

it is as safe as anavar

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
safety yes. but it aromatizes. which makes it unprefereble.
andriol = TNE.

Furazadrol clones could be considered good aas/ph for women. and its legal-"ish"

best,
a.