Best cycle for a woman to cut and tone?
- 08-28-2009, 08:31 AM
- 08-28-2009, 02:56 PM
A hormonal cycle is FAR from appropriate for a female who "wants to jump start her workout." There are other effective products out there for a woman with such a "goal" (and her goal needs to be more SPECIFIC as well; "jump start" could mean anything from having energy to train to actually starting to train).
If she's just a beginner, then she doesn't need ANY supplements aside from the basic staples until she has built a solid training foundation and supplement experience (and I would suggest educating her on proper nutrition, appropriate training, and other supplements).
If she's more experienced then get her to look at products such as preworkout products or natural Growth Hormone and testosterone boosters, etc.
Similar Forum Threads
- By RAZORBACK09 in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 01-14-2010, 03:27 PM
- By kashmoney72 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 12-06-2009, 04:55 PM
- By rnmills123 in forum Female FitnessReplies: 24Last Post: 01-12-2009, 09:21 AM
- By nolinenowait in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-11-2007, 12:43 PM
- By j_neatherlin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2003, 10:27 PM