GF needs help with workout and a fat burner - AnabolicMinds.com

GF needs help with workout and a fat burner

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

GF needs help with workout and a fat burner

Hi guys my gf is looking to get into the gym and has gone before but with little luck. here is her stats

24 yrs
    150 lbs
    5'7

She dos not want to build muscle, she wants to good work out routine to where she can loose allot of weight and lean out of ever muscle she already has.

So can someone help me out with a routine for her? she also wants to jump start things with a fat burner so can someone point me in the right direction for that also. would like to make sure the birth control pill still work also, so it might have to be something very mild.

She has excess fat mostly on her mid section and lower body. And dos anyone know of any helpful tips in keeping her interested and wanting to go workout everyday? like a diary or something on her improvements and loss's.

Thanks for all the help.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TheDiesel85 View Post
    Hi guys my gf is looking to get into the gym and has gone before but with little luck. here is her stats

24 yrs
    150 lbs
    5'7

She dos not want to build muscle, she wants to good work out routine to where she can loose allot of weight and lean out of ever muscle she already has.

So can someone help me out with a routine for her? she also wants to jump start things with a fat burner so can someone point me in the right direction for that also. would like to make sure the birth control pill still work also, so it might have to be something very mild.

She has excess fat mostly on her mid section and lower body. And dos anyone know of any helpful tips in keeping her interested and wanting to go workout everyday? like a diary or something on her improvements and loss's.

Thanks for all the help.
    Check out post #4 at New to forum, need advice....trying to lose weight... (or post #3 at I need your help; both threads themsel;ves have good info in that you should read through); that has everything that she needs to know re diet and training.

Women's Fat Burner has information on fat burners for females. I do not recommend using one though, even to "kick start" the process, since it's going to be her diet and training that determines her fat loss.

You cannot spot reduce either. The fat on her mid section and lower body will go as it goes. You cannot choose where the fat goes from.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

thanks for the help.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

thanks for the help.
    No worries

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  270 lbs.

24 yrs
    150 lbs
    5'7

Thanks for all the help.
    as far as tips go, the beginning is the hardest part. once she starts seeing results, that should really help keep her motivated. take plenty of progress pics along the way to let her see the improvements she is making. go to the gym together when possible, make it fun, be supportive and complimentary. do some other healthy activities outside of the gym. hiking, mountain biking, swimming, anything physical that will break up the monotony of the gym. also encourage her to get involved with AM or other online forums where she can learn and ask questions and get support and motivation from other members..
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

thanks for the tip.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Speed Xtreme pre workout/Melt Xtreme fat burner (free samples)
    By vitaminstore3 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 08:03 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 05:17 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 05:40 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 10:52 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 01:13 PM