Prohormone for Women?
- 07-27-2009, 06:46 AM
- 07-27-2009, 07:59 AM
If you want something to increase your libido (looking to a hormonal for this is extreme and unnecessary) just use a natural testosterone booster that has Icariin in or a specific libido enhancing product.
You also need to be aware that a female's libido is dependent upon far MORE than a supplement (unlike males, who can use a supplement and have libido increase) and that you need to work on other factors for this is increase.
- 07-27-2009, 11:13 PM
So can you name some natty test boosters that have worked well for ladies?
07-27-2009, 11:57 PM
* Activate Xtreme
* Diesel Test Hardcore
Personally I love the Activate Xtreme/Drive/IGF-2 stack. However, I do NOT use supplements re libido (and don't expect them to do anything there either, since females are not wired like males in that respect).
07-28-2009, 12:27 AM
stoked can work very well and it has other protective effects on health.
07-28-2009, 11:06 PM
IMO females dont need libido booster...... men do inorder to get it up. woman have special lubs for lubrications at lover package and stuff, we need viagra if we are dull
08-18-2009, 11:47 AM
Take 10-15mg of yohimbine HCL on NON workout days, that should do.
08-27-2009, 01:01 AM
08-27-2009, 02:55 AM
08-27-2009, 09:56 AM
Chuck Diesel has a few womens formulas that work well.
If she has a low sex drive she should have some bloodwork done to test her levels. Some birth control pills can do this and if she is unhappy with it she could look into non-hormonal birth control to prevent pregnancy.
09-06-2009, 07:45 PM
09-07-2009, 04:52 AM
* Activate Xtreme: 2 caps first thing in the morning, and 2 caps last thing at night.
* IGF-2: 3 caps first thing in the morning, and 3 caps last thing at night.
* Drive: 2 caps 60-80 min pre-gym , and 2 caps 6-8 hours post-dose 1 (resistance training days); 2 caps first thing in the morning, and 2 caps 6-8 hours post dose 1 (non-resistance training days)
You can read about my journey and results on this stack from post # 274 at The Female Terminator Chronicles.
If all she does is dance, then I wouldn't recommend it. But if she does resistance training and has a solid base in THAT kind of training and is knowledgeable about supplements and what these are for, then by all means.
09-07-2009, 12:08 PM
09-07-2009, 12:10 PM
all types of resistance training, pilates, bekrum yoga, and more, as well as classes mon-thurs
09-22-2009, 03:40 PM
I second the Fenugreek suggestion, gave my last GF some Now Fenugreek that is really inexpensive ~$3.50 a bottle, and she was taking 3 pills 3 times a day, couldn't keep her hands off me and for some women it can increase breast size. Just an idea that is significantly less expensive than a standard test booster. Seems to me a like a good place to start. And by the way it kicked in for her in about 5-7 days.
10-21-2009, 03:30 PM
What do you think of low dosage dhea say 5mg ED or EOD along with any of those natural test boosters such as diesel test hardcore or activate?
Similar Forum Threads
- By punthra in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2009, 06:55 PM
- By FemBot in forum Female FitnessReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2007, 07:50 PM
- By Mass_69 in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2006, 12:57 PM
- By Guest in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-25-2005, 12:10 AM
- By Cracker2 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2003, 10:33 AM