Womens Fat burner

  1. New Member
    FAMOUSX1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    223
    Answers
    0

    Womens Fat burner


    Hello ladies.
    Im trying to get some information on some good fat burners for my g/f.
    I wasnt sure if there are some work better that are specifically for women. Any advise or suggestions are appriciated. I was thinking something that she can take as soon as she wakes up that is fast asting so she can go running. Like many ppl it is hard for us to get up in the morning.


  2. jim623
    Guest
    jim623's Avatar

    You user name says it all, haha. Slim Xtreme aka SX.

  3. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by FAMOUSX1 View Post
    Hello ladies.
    Im trying to get some information on some good fat burners for my g/f.
    I wasnt sure if there are some work better that are specifically for women. Any advise or suggestions are appriciated. I was thinking something that she can take as soon as she wakes up that is fast asting so she can go running. Like many ppl it is hard for us to get up in the morning.
    Any fat burner will work for her, provided that her diet and training are in order. There are no specific fat burners for men and women, and anything that works for a male is going to be effective for a female.

    There are many fat burners out there. A few examples:
    * Lean Xtreme
    * Leviathan Reloaded
    * Lipotrophin-AM/Lipotrophin-PM stack
    * Hot-Rox Extreme
    * REDuction-A.M./REDuction-P.M. stack
    * RPM/Drive stack

    Using a Growth Hormone booster (i.e. IGF-2) will also aid in losing fat.

    Unless she's already relatively lean (i.e. <15% BF) and just wants to lose that last 1-2% BF, then I don't recommend using a fat burner though, since effects are not going to be that noticeable.

    From what you are saying re when and how you want to use it (i.e. "something that she can take as soon as she wakes up that is fast acting so she can go running"), then you might just want to look for an ENERGY supplement. In that case I would recommend RPM; not only does this give great energy, but also has fat burning properties.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    FAMOUSX1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    223
    Answers
    0

    Thanks alot for that information!

  5. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,174
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by FAMOUSX1 View Post
    Thanks alot for that information!
    No worries

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  6. New Member
    Caboose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    33
    Answers
    0

    My gf wants to know if T5s mess with the birth control pill?

    I have no idea and I tried to find some info on goolge but nothing came up.

    Thanks for your help

  7. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Caboose View Post
    My gf wants to know if T5s mess with the birth control pill?

    I have no idea and I tried to find some info on goolge but nothing came up.

    Thanks for your help

    I would say that if its like T3 or T4 for thyroid then there is a good chance that it will. Birth control pills work by controlling hormone levels and anything that throws off the balance, even antiobiotics can change their ability to work.

  8. New Member
    Caboose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    33
    Answers
    0

    Thanks crader

  9. New Member
    gabriellost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0

    RE


    Really you have shared good information with all of us, many girls or women face this problem hope all the above information help them.

  10. New Member
    SHSUStudent's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    201
    Answers
    0

    My gf and I are both going on a cut and just want a little extra help. She is very sensitive to stims so I've been waiting for DCP to become available - appears DCP might be gone for good, so exploring other options.

    Nutra has a special on a stack of Lean Extreme + AlphaBurn for only $43. I know the Lean Extreme will not have a stim effect on her, but thinking the AlphaBurn might.

    Have any of you ladies taken AlphaBurn and if so did you feel any stim effects? Also, do you feel this is an effective stack for her to lose a little extra weight?

    She will be doing 20min HIIT cardio 5x/week and lifting 3x/week and diet will be low/moderate carbs, moderate fat, high protein.

  11. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by SHSUStudent View Post
    My gf and I are both going on a cut and just want a little extra help. She is very sensitive to stims so I've been waiting for DCP to become available - appears DCP might be gone for good, so exploring other options.

    Nutra has a special on a stack of Lean Extreme + AlphaBurn for only $43. I know the Lean Extreme will not have a stim effect on her, but thinking the AlphaBurn might.

    Have any of you ladies taken AlphaBurn and if so did you feel any stim effects? Also, do you feel this is an effective stack for her to lose a little extra weight?

    She will be doing 20min HIIT cardio 5x/week and lifting 3x/week and diet will be low/moderate carbs, moderate fat, high protein.

    I take the same stack and have no stim issues with it. For some even the Alphaburn causes appetite suppresion.

  12. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0

    amphetalean is a pretty great time release one if she sensitive to stims!

    DCP is great! if she cant find it, which most people cant anymore

    ALRI Zero-Stim is good aswell and can be used with alphaburn and amphetalean

  13. New Member
    SHSUStudent's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    201
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I take the same stack and have no stim issues with it. For some even the Alphaburn causes appetite suppresion.
    Thank you for the feedback! I wanted to ask 2 more questions:

    1) What kind of results did you have running the two? We both know that diet + lifting is key, just want a boost of sorts.

    2) Do you think throwing TTA into the mix would be a good idea?

  14. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by SHSUStudent View Post
    Thank you for the feedback! I wanted to ask 2 more questions:

    1) What kind of results did you have running the two? We both know that diet + lifting is key, just want a boost of sorts.

    2) Do you think throwing TTA into the mix would be a good idea?
    I have had abs showing on no real diet for the last month. Although I train 5 days a week.

    TTA would work well with it.

  15. New Member
    SHSUStudent's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    201
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I have had abs showing on no real diet for the last month. Although I train 5 days a week.

    TTA would work well with it.
    I really appreciate the feedback!

    Is there anything else you would recommend over the AlphaBurn/LeanXtreme/TTA?

  16. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Answers
    0

    No just a good clean diet and see how she feels on that first.

  17. New Member
    FitGuru's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  130 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3
    Answers
    0

    Some good info here! I'll have to try some of this stuff.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. womens fat burner
    By matt352 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 06:00 PM
  2. womens health
    By ms84 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 12:28 PM
  3. new study about womens a$$e$....
    By AGELESS in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 10:22 PM
  4. Womens Libido
    By oswizzle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 01:52 PM
  5. Womens MRP's?
    By LakeMountD in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 10:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in