Newbie here, questions about clen/albuterol, and topical fat burners (napalm,etc.)

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74%

Newbie here, questions about clen/albuterol, and topical fat burners (napalm,etc.)

Hi there

I'm new to the forum and was doing some research on various things ...Anyway, just had some questions, hope you wouldn't mind giving me your insight. I'm a 27 yr old female, 5'6, I have lost quite a bit of weight, going from nearly 170 to 135 in the last few years ...I fluctuate every now and then but usually with a clean diet and lots of exercise I can get back down to 135ish...my question is, I have stubborn fat on my upper and lower abs, and the back of my upper arms. Well anyway I cant get rid of it and was wondering what topical cream would be the best, or if it would even work for me. Since I had so much weight loss I feel like I have some loose skin in the stomach area, so I was wondering if topicals would help that issue as well. Also,was researching oral fat burners and I'm debating between clen and albuterol tabs ...I have used ephedra in the past and handled the side effects pretty well ...I've also used phentermine, and that's helped me lose weight in the past. I'm just kind of confused, I was reading that you need to take benadryl or ketofifen, and also taurine supplements when using clen or albuterol ...So any feedback would be greatly appreciated =)

Thanks

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Topical and oral fat burners

Quote Originally Posted by Raven820 View Post
    Hi there

I'm new to the forum and was doing some research on various things ...Anyway, just had some questions, hope you wouldn't mind giving me your insight. I'm a 27 yr old female, 5'6, I have lost quite a bit of weight, going from nearly 170 to 135 in the last few years ...I fluctuate every now and then but usually with a clean diet and lots of exercise I can get back down to 135ish...my question is, I have stubborn fat on my upper and lower abs, and the back of my upper arms. Well anyway I cant get rid of it and was wondering what topical cream would be the best, or if it would even work for me. Since I had so much weight loss I feel like I have some loose skin in the stomach area, so I was wondering if topicals would help that issue as well. Also,was researching oral fat burners and I'm debating between clen and albuterol tabs ...I have used ephedra in the past and handled the side effects pretty well ...I've also used phentermine, and that's helped me lose weight in the past. I'm just kind of confused, I was reading that you need to take benadryl or ketofifen, and also taurine supplements when using clen or albuterol ...So any feedback would be greatly appreciated =)

Thanks
    That "stubborn fat" WILL go with the right nutrition plan and exercise programme. You just have to get leaner. You may have lost a lot of weight, but it doesn't mean you are lean.

There are a few topicals out there that would work well:
    * Eviscerate by RPM - this is the most promising
    * Dermatherm Target by Primordial Performance
    * LipoBurn by LG Sciences
    * Napalm by Avant Research Labs
    4-8 weeks would be enough to see results.

If you have "loose skin", then chances are it's from losing all that weight. Nothing is going to make it any less "loose" aside from surgery. However, it can be made firmer, and if you get leaner, might possibly reduce. Topicals can help burn overall fat (systemic) or target fat in the area applied (specific).

As for clen and albuterol, I don't recommend you go this route at all. Stick to your topicals and make sure that your diet IS spot on (read post #4 at New to forum, need advice....trying to lose weight... for diet tips, to ensure you're being the most effective in this area). "Lots of exercise" is not necessary, but make sure that you're doing the RIGHT kind of exercise - i.e. lifting weights as heavy as you can with a small amount of cardio, and are not just a cardio bunny, because that's not that effective for fat loss (post #4 mentioned also has exercise advice for fat loss).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.21%

i think Guejsn tips on dieting are great i was doing a keto diet and lost a lot of weight but got stuck in a 210 for 1 month once i imlemented those tips i started losing weight and feeling great ( carbs again ) so stick with those tips and you will see some results for sure.
    Also Eviscerate is awsome my gf had the same problem as you and has helped her a lot is almost unreal.
    take care
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Personaly, i dont believe in spot reduction of fat stores, and have never seen conclusive evidence that any product works to do just that.
    I agree with rosies advice that nutrition and training are of paramount importance when it comes to fat los, But supplementation of the right kind can help greatly.
    Albuterol is a much cleaner and just as effective than clebuterol, you wont get the wired feeling, and its important to take it in 2 seperate doses to reach your full amount each day, as its half life is about 5 hours.
    Its very good when employed alongside fasted cardio for burning fat, and especialy if you eat little and often to keep your bodys metabolic fire on full heat.
    The 2 best times for cardio are first thing before eating in the morning, and straight after a weight training session, when glycogen levels are already depleted. This enables the body to target fat specificly.
    If you need help devising a diet or training programme to help meet your needs, and one that is just ight for you, just drop me a PM.
    I hope this has helped, but i wouldnt waste money on most fat burning products, there are only a few that really are effective in combination with diet and training.
    All the best RS.

BTW The reason why benadryl is needed when using clen or albuterol is because your receptors become downgraded making them less efective, the benadryl helps reset repceptors, But cycling off every 5 days for 2 days can be very effective.
    Taurine is important because of the cramps that can be caused by weight loss, and the bodies inability to absorb certain nutrients when clen in particular is used, and this can cause cramping, and in certain people oedema, but taurine can prevent both of these side effects, 500mg has always been more than enough for me, but everyone is different.
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Dermatherm Target has worked well for me. I have felt leaner using it then when I was cutting before the new year.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Dermatherm Target has worked well for me. I have felt leaner using it then when I was cutting before the new year.
    Heard a few good things about it, glad it worked for you bro.
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Heard a few good things about it, glad it worked for you bro.
    I am not gonna go on a limb and say that it was the only way I achevied my leanness because I have had a pretty strict diet. I do however feel like it carved my mid section out alot more. You will see you in my final review
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 10:16 AM
  2. Topical Fat burners for FACE/CHEEKS?
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 11:56 AM
  3. Topical Fat Burners - What to expect?
    By zootiesgroove in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 04:40 PM
  4. Topical Fat Burners
    By joebo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 10:10 AM
  5. topical fat burners
    By classic27 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 01:40 PM