11-oxo?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.17%

Exclamation 11-oxo?

Considering running 11-oxo at 1/3 dose, 70mg roughly. Is this advisable for a woman looking for fat loss whose never taken any PH before?

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by LifterKerb View Post
    Considering running 11-oxo at 1/3 dose, 70mg roughly. Is this advisable for a woman looking for fat loss whose never taken any PH before?
    If you're new to training and supplementation and everything, then anything hormonal is NOT advisable. Hormonal products are not recommended for females to use at all, really (and only in specific circumstances would it be acceptable). It even states on the label "Not for use by women".

You will see decent enough fat loss results by following a nutrition plan and appropriate training programme targeted for it. Don't look to hormonals for "fast and easy" results; it takes just as much dedication, effort, and hard work to get results, and everything else still needs to be right to optimize effects.

Not meant to offend, but going by your stats, you do NOT need such a product (even a fat burner is UNnecessary), as they indicate that you haven't got everything else right (and you NEED to have those factors right FIRST!)

I would recommend that you read post #4 at New to forum, need advice....trying to lose weight.... This information is all you need to know on how to lose fat effectively.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.17%

Thank you for your advice. I really appreciate it. I was initially trying to become a powerlifter, but I didn't like the extra weight I was packing on by eating so much. I'm not new to training and I am currently using hot-rox. I was just considering using after I've made progress with the rest of my hot-rox. I would like to keep my muscle and gain more, but lose some of this extra flub. I am dieting as well. I'm doing carb cycling and lifting weights 4 times a week. As mentioned, I just wanted to try it after my progress was made. Would that be a good idea? I realize that it is not really for females, but I thought running a lower dose might help that. That's really what I was asking. I've never used a PH or steroid before though and I was nervous to even think about it.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by LifterKerb View Post
    Thank you for your advice. I really appreciate it. I was initially trying to become a powerlifter, but I didn't like the extra weight I was packing on by eating so much. I'm not new to training and I am currently using hot-rox. I was just considering using after I've made progress with the rest of my hot-rox. I would like to keep my muscle and gain more, but lose some of this extra flub. I am dieting as well. I'm doing carb cycling and lifting weights 4 times a week. As mentioned, I just wanted to try it after my progress was made. Would that be a good idea? I realize that it is not really for females, but I thought running a lower dose might help that. That's really what I was asking. I've never used a PH or steroid before though and I was nervous to even think about it.
    Although Hot-Rox is indeed some great stuff, personally I don't think that you should be using a fat burner now, since your BF% is probably not low enough for you to notice a difference (really they are far more effective if you have only a few % BF to lose).

DON'T "diet". Carb cycling is good, but you want to make sure that you are CALORIE cycling as well (and not restricting calories too much).

And no, regardless, I don't recommend that you use 11-oxo. If you're wanting recomping, then look at some other products, like a natural Growth Hormone/tesosterone booster (IGF-2 worked wonders for me). There are plenty out there that will work for you.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee