Working Out

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  105 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.49%

Working Out

I am currently taking FX and I feel like when I go to the gym I need to be doing more.

I don't know to many workouts but if you girls could help me build a good workout tradition that would be cool.

Just a mix of different workouts I should be doing to get rid of the little baby fat that I do have. Some good lower and upper workouts (butt, leg, waist, back around the bust .. etc)

Thanks

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless88 View Post
    I am currently taking FX and I feel like when I go to the gym I need to be doing more.

I don't know to many workouts but if you girls could help me build a good workout tradition that would be cool.

Just a mix of different workouts I should be doing to get rid of the little baby fat that I do have. Some good lower and upper workouts (butt, leg, waist, back around the bust .. etc)

Thanks
    First, make sure that your DIET is in order (if you have read any of the other threds on this page, you will know that this is the #1 thing for fat loss!!!)

Two, do the gym 3-4 days a week (going more is not better).

As for programmes, etc., take a look around; there are plenty out there. Even check out some of the females' (i.e. Guejsn, crader, babywifey, and dragonfly) logs here for ideas. Even check out this link: Training Articles and workouts. Or get a personal trainer.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    First, make sure that your DIET is in order (if you have read any of the other threds on this page, you will know that this is the #1 thing for fat loss!!!)

Two, do the gym 3-4 days a week (going more is not better).

As for programmes, etc., take a look around; there are plenty out there. Even check out some of the females' (i.e. Guejsn, crader, babywifey, and dragonfly) logs here for ideas. Even check out this link: Training Articles and workouts. Or get a personal trainer.
    I second you there ^^^

You need to base your training around compound movements (variations on squats, deadlifts, presses and cleans) for the very best body composition changes, isolation movements (focusing on one muscle group e.g. inner thighs) just doesn't cut it.

I'd definitely check out some of the other female trainee's logs on here for inspiration:

Baby Wifey's Bucket of Happiness

The Female Terminator Chronicles

...and do searches on google for any exercise you're unsure about, Exrx is a good starting point:

ExRx.net
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  105 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.49%

My diet is healthy.
    Though I could use more information on when to have certain types of food
    usually I eat my carbs before workout and protein after

I just need a work out routine for different body part and number of sets and reps to do
    I want to lean out tone up and remove any fat I might have.
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless88 View Post
    My diet is healthy.
    Though I could use more information on when to have certain types of food
    usually I eat my carbs before workout and protein after

I just need a work out routine for different body part and number of sets and reps to do
    I want to lean out tone up and remove any fat I might have.
    As I said, read some other threads in the first page of this subforum.

Re diet, post #4 at New to forum, need advice....trying to lose weight... tells you everything you need to know.

There is NO such thing as "toning". "Toning" is either a) losing fat, b) gaining muscle, or c) losing fat and gaining muscle simultaneously.

If you want to lean out I suggest that you read that post #4!

Re training, train as heavy as you can for 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps with 30-90 seconds rest between sets. Pick an exercise for each body-part, based on compound, multijoint exercises, and do 2-4 sessions per week (i.e. upper, lower, and full-body sessions).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. PH not working for me?
    By lilseth0014 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 09:10 AM
  2. this is not working, can you help
    By ShockCollar in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 05:54 PM
  3. WHY IS M1T NOT WORKING FOR ME
    By Kachinsky in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22