Best non-script Diet Pill?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Question Best non-script Diet Pill?

My finace' is looking for a diet pill to help slim down for the wedding, honeymoon, etc. She used phinermine (sp?) in the past, but can't get it anymore. any ideas on something that has worked for you?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.8%

Acabol. I'm not sure if I'm spelling that right, but it's a good diet supplement. You can find reviews and etc. online. If you would type that in under yahoo and if the spelling is invalid, it should correct you.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

I tried to google acabol and nothing relevant came up and it didn't offer any other spellings? anyone know how to spell this stuff? thanks
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.8%

Proactol. That's the name, my apologies.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.54%

A good diet
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by SlightlySwoll View Post
    My finace' is looking for a diet pill to help slim down for the wedding, honeymoon, etc. She used phinermine (sp?) in the past, but can't get it anymore. any ideas on something that has worked for you?
    Don't look for a "diet pill"; unless she has her nutrition and training correct, then a "diet pill" is a waste of time and money; and unless she's already pretty lean and wants to lose that last 1-2% BF, then she doesn't need one. Get her DIET right for losing fat, add in an exercise plan, and she will be fine.

Read post #4 at New to forum, need advice....trying to lose weight... that tells you everything she needs to know and do.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

No she is pretty tone. 5'4 120lbs. u know how brides get though. she wants to be ridiculous for the wedding and her bridal photos. she works out 4-5 times a week with cardio and weights. she's just trying to get extra lean... i think she fine as is, but you know how women can be...
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.85%

The Beer diet
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by SlightlySwoll View Post
    No she is pretty tone. 5'4 120lbs. u know how brides get though. she wants to be ridiculous for the wedding and her bridal photos. she works out 4-5 times a week with cardio and weights. she's just trying to get extra lean... i think she fine as is, but you know how women can be...
    Just get her to clean up her diet then (if it isn't clean already), and eating at the right times; not cutting calories too drastically or eliminating carbohydrates.

Otherwise, there are many fat burners out there that work effectively; just depends on whether she wants stimulant or non-stimulant products.

Examples stimulant:
    * Shred Matrix
    * Leviathan Reloaded
    * Hot Rox Extreme

Examples non-stimulant:
    * Lipotrophin-PM
    * DCP
    * Lean Xtreme

Or she could use a topical fat burner.
    Examples:
    * Napalm
    * Atomic Meltdown (this would be a good option, since it works as a tanning accelerant as well; and if she wants a nice golden colour for the wedding, using this before tanning would get her golden and help with fat loss)
    * LipoBURN

Also note that is everything else re nutrition and training is right, then adding something like a testosterone booster would also help lean her up some (and maybe add a little muscle mass, which would help with fat burning more, and get her looking better). There are several good stacks out there.
    Examples:
    * Drive/RPM
    * Drive/IGF-2
    * IGF-2/NeoVar

If she's gong to use anything, then I would recommend 4-8 weeks use. That's plenty of time to get the results desired.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.5%

I understand that a diet is important, but any appetite suppressing supplement will help you lose weight reguardless.
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    I understand that a diet is important, but any appetite suppressing supplement will help you lose weight reguardless.
    Not necessarily. I have used a variety of "appetite suppressants" before and NOT one of them suppressed my appetite. Lean Xtreme was the ONLY product that did this.

However, suppressing the appetite in a female is NOt always a good thing. Most females when trying to lose weight generally tend to UNDEReat, and suppressing their appetite further would be detrimental to their efforts (unless they didn't mind losing precious muscle as well).

12. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Not necessarily. I have used a variety of "appetite suppressants" before and NOT one of them suppressed my appetite. Lean Xtreme was the ONLY product that did this.

However, suppressing the appetite in a female is NOt always a good thing. Most females when trying to lose weight generally tend to UNDEReat, and suppressing their appetite further would be detrimental to their efforts (unless they didn't mind losing precious muscle as well).
    I agree^^^ Calorie/food restriction may not be her problem at all, if anything she may already be on sub-1000kcal/day in which case she's in the territory for severe metabolic suppression post-dieting.

I think Rosie's suggestions for supplements are excellent, might be useful for the OP to post up his fiances' training routine and diet to see if those can be tweaked.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.5%

Yeah, yeah. You're right. My GF won't eat worth **** and her ass is huge. As for the diet supplements, I bet she would lose weight if she start meth amphetamines.
  14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Yeah, yeah. You're right. My GF won't eat worth **** and her ass is huge. As for the diet supplements, I bet she would lose weight if she start meth amphetamines.
    That's NOT the way to go.

15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.5%

That's NOT the way to go.
    Correct, just trying to prove my point. Anyhow, listen to Guejsn... She'll keep you on the right track.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.8%

Not true, before your body will burn fat as a source of energy it has to be at a catabolic state in which you would be burning more calories than you consume.

The major diet pills that work are the ones that increase heart rate because heart rate dictates the amount of calories converted into energy. The faster the heart beats, the more calories it uses to fuel it's energy. When the heart beats faster and you're active, you begin burning loads of calories and it usually surpresses appetite allowing you to be in a calorie deficient.

Without the diet, you won't lose weight regardless of the supplementation. Starving yourself won't do much good either, essentially since when you starve yourself blood sugar levels drop and your body begins in a slow mode in order to keep you alive for the lonest time possible, therefore it begins burning energy in the slowest rate possible so IF it was burning fat, it wouldn't be as quickly as with an acceptable amount of calories burning 500-800 more calories than you consume.

Just because you're on an appetite surpressing diet pill doesn't mean you're guaranteed to lose weight, you have to do the most part yourself. Just like with anabolics, you still have to work hard, they just give assitance.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

AX Lean Fx, DCP, CL REDuction

or u could just go ECA or Clen..

Similar Forum Threads

1. if you could make your own DIET pill
    By Colbert in forum Supplements