Clen and Women

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.63%

Clen and Women

which non-competitive and competitive females have used Clen solo, or with Anavar.

Let me know your experiences and what dose you were on.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.15%

Hey DT, I posted this on 4/20 on a different forum thought it might help:

FEMALE:
    Weight: 147
    Height: 5'3"
    BF %: 16%

Dosage Plan: (I am on my 7th day, starting week 2)
    5 weeks on clen

Week 1: 10,20,20,30,40,40,60
    Week 2: 60,70,70,80,80,90, 100?? I'm not sure what my tolerance will be by the 2nd week.
    Week 3: Start on benadryl and continue with 100mcgs for the entire week.
    Week 4: Come off benadryl and reasess my dosage tolerance- beta-receptors will be downgraded. May start with 60mcgs. Take clen for 7 days
    Week 5: Take clen for 7 days. Dosage unknown- it will be contingent on my tolerance level.

Diet: Stay in 500-1000 calorie deficit from maintenance per day. Ratios P-C-F = 25%-50%-25%
    Reasoning for ratios: I noticed that I get leaner and less hungry on a lower fat/higher carb diet. I have way more energy, my muscles stay full and tight, I'm in a better mood, and even though my protein is lower I keep gaining strength and muscle. My max bench is the same amount as when I started dieting 4 weeks ago (165lb). My carbs sources ALL come from vegetables, including the starches. Once in awhile I will eat some Ezekiel bread or oatmeal because I loooove the taste!
    Carb sources: sweet potatoes, butternut squash, anything green, acorn squash, spaghetti squash(yummmmmy!), bananas, cantaloupe, blueberries,
    Protein sources: chicken, eggs, turkey, Greek yogurt (sometimes- if you don't know what it is I suggest you look into it because it has 23g of protein per 1 cup, 9g of carb, 0g of fat)
    Fat sources: egg yolks, walnut oil, almonds, (I can't keep peanut butter in the house, I will go into binge eating mode. I tell my roommate to hide his peanut butter when I cut. Lol)

Cardio: 5 days- Alternate low impact and high impact cardio (running and road cycling). Cardio consists of 30-60 minutes of intense work. I keep the workouts different every time. I make sure my heart rate stays above 165 for most of the time. I want to improve my VO2 max and get faster. I'm going to be a Marine Corps Officer. I start school May 29th and I want to kick all the guys' butts .

Weights: M-W-F upper body. T-Th lower body. I lift super heavy with shoulders, chest, and back 6-10 reps. I lift lighter for arms because I get a better pump. More blood fills my arms when I keep rep ranges 12-20. I lift with a very high volume when I train legs-very high weight and moderately high reps. I'm short, so if I train legs heavy with more than 1 minute rest in between, my legs blow up! I add in plyometrics on one of those leg days. It keeps my legs slightly larger, cut, and lean like a gymnast.

That's my plan for the next 4 weeks. I'm done with week one. I have re-feed days 1-2 time per week. I just pay attention to my body. If I feel like I can't concentrate and my muscles are getting really really flat, I'll add in a re-feed. Re-feed days I just cut back on my fat and increase my carbs. I keep protein the same.

The plan is definitely working so far. I can see my serratus and oblique muscles coming out and the veins in my abs are trying so hard to pop out! I can't wait to see what I look like in a week. I'll keep you guys posted if ya want. If anyone has suggestions, by all means, suggest away. I love learning new tricks of the trade.

Yeah russian I would never touch T3. I don't have sources for var or i'd cycle it with my clen.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.15%

Are you helping a female run a cycle?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5%

Do a ladder run probably the best way to go about it and for women that usually means no more than about 80 at most so you would run it 10/10/20/20/20/40.....80/80/80/60...back down you get it like a 21day ladder i heard is the most effective i mean i'm not a woman but i know some and thats how they did it and it worked well for them.

Similar Forum Threads

1. clen cycle for women
    By xFRACTION in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:09 PM
  2. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 07:54 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 09:50 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 02:57 PM
  5. Clen and Women