women and anavar...is PCT needed?

  1. New Member
    DT5's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    220
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    60.75%

    women and anavar...is PCT needed?


    if a woman who was drug free, decided to start a 6 to 8 week anavar cycle of 12.5 mg a day..would she need a PCT of any form at the end?

    also is 12.5 too high for a novice who is very worried about masculization?

  2. New Member
    Space's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    262
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    57.37%

    Women tend to taper off their dosage rather than run a PCT.
  3. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,242
    Rep Power
    51547
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I wouls stick with 10mg and it is up for debate on the PCT. But it would not hurt.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    kashmoney72's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    69
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    94%

    is anavar a pill?
  5. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,242
    Rep Power
    51547
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Oh, and even with a low dose of anavar masculine sides do occur. How long someone cycles will determine on it being permanent.
  6. Banned
    bigmoe65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    764
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    58%

    Does she have testicles?
  7. New Member
    MsButterfly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  125 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    65
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    64%

    Hi ladies ! I'm new here, but I've been working out for quite some time now. I wanted to say " I have been around the block a few times", but it sounds bad for a girl lmao.
    My brother was a source and he made me 500x5mg anavar pills.I ran it for 8 weeks and haven't followed up with any PCT. It gave me good results: everything I gained was LBM and my bf% dropped too. As PCT goes, I wanted to use 0.25mg of L-dex , but my brother told me that women need estrogen, plus anavar does not aromatize. Now, I prefer t3,clen stack instead of anti estrogen meds or Aromatize Inhibitors.
    MB
  8. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,746
    Rep Power
    270695
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    11.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MsButterfly View Post
    I prefer t3,clen stack instead of anti estrogen meds or Aromatize Inhibitors.
    MB

    ? T3 + clen has nothing to do with PCT, and should not even be included in someone's PCT. It is also nowhere even close to being related to aromatase inhibitors or having any type of similar action - all 3 are taken for different things and they work very differently. Taking t3 + clen instead of an AI? Doesn't make sense
  9. New Member
    Antigravity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    152
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    53.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by MsButterfly View Post
    Hi ladies ! I'm new here, but I've been working out for quite some time now. I wanted to say " I have been around the block a few times", but it sounds bad for a girl lmao.
    My brother was a source and he made me 500x5mg anavar pills.I ran it for 8 weeks and haven't followed up with any PCT. It gave me good results: everything I gained was LBM and my bf% dropped too. As PCT goes, I wanted to use 0.25mg of L-dex , but my brother told me that women need estrogen, plus anavar does not aromatize. Now, I prefer t3,clen stack instead of anti estrogen meds or Aromatize Inhibitors.
    MB
    Women dont need an AI, you would actually put yourself at the risk of hyperovulation if you misuse AIs. In regards to AAS, women should taper up maintain the dosage they want to use for the time they want and taper down.
    This would ensure a gradual readjustment of your hormonal levels and would minimize sides.

    Also- If I were you I would consider a longer cycle than 6-8, because anavar is a slower acting agent, and it takes a while for your body to adapt.

    If you are concerned about estrogen surges, I would use something like
    I3C- that expedites the metabolism of estrogens.

    x2 in regards to GutterPump's statement:
    T3 + Clen have nothing to do with a PCT/ Estrogen Recovery. They are used for fat loss.
  10. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74319
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I'd recommend just tapering off and taking an herbal test booster.
  11. Senior Member
    machorox123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,486
    Rep Power
    141406
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    55.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump

    ? T3 + clen has nothing to do with PCT, and should not even be included in someone's PCT. It is also nowhere even close to being related to aromatase inhibitors or having any type of similar action - all 3 are taken for different things and they work very differently. Taking t3 + clen instead of an AI? Doesn't make sense
    I think she meant to tighten up because ai's dry you out
  12. New Member
    WPChickDiesel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    44498
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    57.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by DT5 View Post
    if a woman who was drug free, decided to start a 6 to 8 week anavar cycle of 12.5 mg a day..would she need a PCT of any form at the end?

    also is 12.5 too high for a novice who is very worried about masculization?
    That's a very small dose to begin with. But being new, I'm sure you still saw unsolicited results. Did you stack it with anything?
    Women, can pretty much get away without a PCT. I like to slowly indtroduce estrogen friendly foods like tofu and soymilk to my diet following a cycle and I also taper off any anti-estrogens slowly as well. You can even take dong quai and raspberry leaf to regulate your hormones, as I usually do a good tea leaf blend of the two herbs with chaste tree berry (vitex) to help stimulate my ovaries to ovulate, of course usually this happens after my bodyfat is back up to normal. My first time on anavar, my period stopped dead in it's tracks two weeks in! Same followed for the other cycles, but it took at least four months for everything to be back to normal. I mean EVERything! :-)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Experts in Anavar needed....
    By asdf123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-19-2009, 04:34 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 11:49 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 02:57 PM
  4. Any Anavar advice for women?
    By Meljonesen in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 01:11 PM
  5. Major Women Advice needed URGENT!!
    By maple626 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-25-2005, 07:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in