I need a work out plan....

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  110 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74%

I need a work out plan....

Okay soo i weight 110 and I need to be at least 115 to join the airforce... No matter how much junk food I eat I dont gain any wieght Ive actually lost wieght not alot but still... Any suggestions would be great! Thank you!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Start eating healthy and throw in some weight training Eating junk food won't get you to a good place!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Sindrellia View Post
    Okay soo i weight 110 and I need to be at least 115 to join the airforce... No matter how much junk food I eat I dont gain any wieght Ive actually lost wieght not alot but still... Any suggestions would be great! Thank you!
    For a start, how long do you have? If you don't have long at all, then simply eating will add food and water weight, and then you can work on adding the more permanent mass (i.e. muscle) after that. If you have more time, then resistance training 3 times (full-body sessions) a week (NO cardio!) and eating for 'bulking' will do it (and the gains will be more permanent, since you should be adding muscle).

Second, no matter what type of food (although clean eating is better for your body; you just have to eat MORE of it than 'junk' to get the equivalent calories) you are eating, if you're LOSING weight on it, then you are NOT eating ENOUGH, PERIOD! Start eating above Maintenance calories.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sindrellia View Post
    First of all, I hate this whole "no matter how much I eat I wont" spiel. I've heard it so many times before. As Rosie said, if you're not gaining weight, you simply aren't eating enough. You have to be CONSISTENT with your diet, and eat lots of food on a daily basis, not just a couple days a week. You should be eating at least five times daily, and these should be relatively heavy meals. I'd say to stick to a diet consisting of 50% protein, 30% carbs, and 20% fats.

Some foods you should be utilizing:

Protein
    Beef
    Chicken
    Tuna
    Whey/MRPs
    Dairy

Carbohydrates
    Whole Oats
    Brown Rice
    Wheat Pasta
    Whole-wheat bread (Ezekiel is my favorite)

Fats
    Almonds
    Olive Oil
    Coconut Oil
    (Some fats will come from your protein intake as well)

Eat these foods DAILY! You should easily put on 5lbs within two-three weeks. It won't all be clean, but that's not what's important if you're trying to get into the AF. You can work on body recomp at a later time.

Remember too that 16oz of fluid = 1lb. So when you know your weight's going to be checked, do your best to drink at least 32oz of water to add a quick couple of pounds, and don't take a crap for a couple days...I'm serious. It worked for Jimmy Stewart!
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.87%

Alright well for starters do what irish cannon said good information on the foods to eat and what guesjn said about the resistance training will help support lean mass, but since you have to "bulk up" gain 5lbs also make sure your doing the compound lifts, bench, squats, deadlifts, close grip bench, military press etc. these lifts help support putting mass on you want between 8-12 reps for adding strength and mass on, mainly your diet is key though. Start off with the food, without eating properly and proper nutrition working out isnt going to do it for you, so just do all that and no cardio till you hit your weight level. By doing all of this there is no reason why you shouldnt gain weight and make sure your eating above maintenance level. good luck and any other questions post em up here or you can pm me if necesary

Similar Forum Threads

1. My plan work?
    By fitnessgoal in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 12:21 AM
  2. Tweak my Plan? Ctting Diet/plan
    By Zips06 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 08:27 PM