LipoDerm Ultra from Avant Labs

WAHCHING

Awards
I liked to say this is a very good product, I followed the directions like so, I started out 4 pumps one in the moring after shower and one at night after shower. Then I incresed it to 8 pumps. I just rubbed it on my stomach and love handles.

There was a little burning sensation at first but nothing you can't handle, and a weird smell but it goes away after 5-10 mins, so it wasnt a big deal.

Lasted for about a month. Happy with the results, and my diet was in check and did cardio 3x a week.

Over all 5 stars.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Couple of questions:

About what bf% were you at when you started?

Is ab/love handle fat the last thing you lose when dieting?

stu_r

Board Supporter
Awards
It's even better when you add capsaicin to it.

Watchout it BURNS:twisted:

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know this was meant for WAH, but yeah, that is the area most guys have trouble with. Lipoderm-Ultra is a tremendous help for SAT (subcutaneous adipose tissue- the kind you can pinch with your fingers).

Ab-Solved helps with VAT (visceral adipose tissue- the kind that makes your belly protrude).

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I've used it on my gyno (coupled with an anti-e) and it eventually became obvious that I have gland in there, because the fat itself melted very nicely, leaving just the gland. Very effective product.

WAHCHING

Awards
Couple of questions:

About what bf% were you at when you started?

started out at 25% got down to 18% with cardio and the right diet, and it does work, even my gf could tell my stomach was tighter then it was before.

Jenny

Awards
Lipoderm Ultra - Legs

Can you use Lipoderm on your legs?

I would like to loose about an inch off each thigh.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know this was meant for WAH, but yeah, that is the area most guys have trouble with. Lipoderm-Ultra is a tremendous help for SAT (subcutaneous adipose tissue- the kind you can pinch with your fingers).

Ab-Solved helps with VAT (visceral adipose tissue- the kind that makes your belly protrude).
i see np doesnt carry ab-solved, but dsade said they will be getting bulk ab-solved. is this your original formula or just the carrier? btw how soon will this be happening?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well remember that Ab-Solved had to be discontinued because of issues with the patent holder.

Where did he say that? Got a link?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey savage, could LipoDerm be used on a lean bulk to subside some abdominal fat? Im unfimilar with transdermal fat loss products but i do knoow your is one of the best if not the best out there. Im @ like 9~11%, would LipoDerm do much for losing the fat or is it better suited for Fat loss while cutting?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, well, that's tricky.

We recommend that you use the Lipoderms in a caloric deficit, preferably on low carb diets. If you're taking in above maintenence calories, even only slightly as on a lean bulk, that may hamper its effectiveness.

On the other hand, though, if you're just using it to help CONTROL fat gain and not LOSE fat, then that may be ok.

So if you want to control fat gain on a lean bulk, it would probably help, but if you want to lose fat, save it for a cutting cycle.

Another thing that helps on a lean bulk, as you probably know, is SesaThin.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, well, that's tricky.

We recommend that you use the Lipoderms in a caloric deficit, preferably on low carb diets. If you're taking in above maintenence calories, even only slightly as on a lean bulk, that may hamper its effectiveness.

On the other hand, though, if you're just using it to help CONTROL fat gain and not LOSE fat, then that may be ok.

So if you want to control fat gain on a lean bulk, it would probably help, but if you want to lose fat, save it for a cutting cycle.

Another thing that helps on a lean bulk, as you probably know, is SesaThin.

Thanks Savage, that was my thought on it as well. And yes I have been looking @ Seasthin. Taken @ 1.25ml; 3 times a day w/ meals is the correct doseing? Im looking @ getting the Bulk SeasaThin from NP in my next order.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, just don't take it too close to workout times.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well remember that Ab-Solved had to be discontinued because of issues with the patent holder.

Where did he say that? Got a link?
nutra forum-under bulk lipoderm.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is good SHIAT !!!! I use it on many areas and am addicted :D

TheBassGuy

Awards
dont mean to bring back such an old thread, but this stuff is great.