Ready4War mutha!!!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
My new Ready4War has arrived... perfect timing too. I was just about to walk to the gym. So, I'm going to take my first dose now.

Here's a link that outlines my training, diet, and everything else: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/tietge11.htm

Just a note: 1 scoop from the new container equals 14.8 grams whereas one serving is supposed to be 16.5 grams. This can be remedied by using a heaping scoop over a level scoop.

We all should work together to get Nutraplanet to carry Get Diesel products.

When I return from the gym I will have a more detailed intro. Until then...

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
they say on my bottle to use half a scoop and work up but i didn't feel anything till i hit a full scoop and even then i didn't get a whole lot out of it. its a good product but i think you could do better for the price (i dont know what price it is now but i was referring to when i got it)

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
they say on my bottle to use half a scoop and work up but i didn't feel anything till i hit a full scoop and even then i didn't get a whole lot out of it. its a good product but i think you could do better for the price (i dont know what price it is now but i was referring to when i got it)
Hmm. All I can say is: I disagree. ;)

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Back from the gym.

I can't believe the extreme pump I got from the R4W today. I was swole outta my mind. This is somethign I do not remember happening when I last used R4W. In any case...

Some History: I've been off all high powered stims for about a week and also stayed away from adaptogens. I am a regular user of rhodiola and bacopa, but wanted to go off for a while so I could get a good feeling of the R4W... again.

Currently: The only other thing I am using right now is Diesel Fuel which I may stop just so I can get a good, clean review of R4W. The DF I was using to hep boost my cutting but I suppose I can take R4W in its place. Usually, I take 2-3 DF just before more morning cardio and that's it. If Chuck wants me to stop with the DF I can, no prob.

Supplements: In use right now is fish oil; WPC/MPI; lecithin; creatine; EnerG glutamine peptides; multivitamin; NOW Enzymes and that's it. I've been using these supps for at least the past month.

The new additions to R4W are interesting. It's not anything mind blowing but helpful and nice to have. For now, they will be kept secret.

The flavor is the same :D I mix mine in color changing watermelon Kool-Aid.

So, back to my workout. The pumps were crazy. I've been doing a lof of White Blood and can say without reserve that WB can't hold a candle to R4W. No contest in any way. What's better is that with the pumps came such a feeling of well-being. I was focused and more driven than I have been in at least a month. Seriously the best workout I've had in quite some time. I could've gone on and on... and wanted to but my friend was there and finished his workout and was just walking around waiting for me.

The best thing was that I didn't feel like a crack head, you know. I felt masterful, conducive and effective. Utterly operable through and through. It was an interesting feeling and reminded why I am so fond of traditional herbs.

It's funny looking back at my first log of R4W, I went into the whole thing expecting (maybe even wanting) to do a bad review. To give R4W all these negative comments. At the time I thought Chuck was a jackass and I figured that--tying in with being a jackass--his prods were gimmicks. But R4W turned me around.

And can say right now that I am looking forward to my next 19 workouts with R4W.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
just goes to show how it effects different people.

this could also be only a placebo effect, possibly of course.
I don't think so as I have used it before. Also, I am not the only person reporting the exact same effects.

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
I thought r4w was a solid pre w/o product (taste is awful though), and get diesel products are decent in general, only product i didnt like was the nos ether, just didnt respond to it.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
its a good product (notice i said that in the first post) but i didn't get anything out of it i didn't get out of any other pre workout product.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I just had an amazing leg workout with R4W. Today it was:

5x5 squat
5x5 deadlift
3x8 leg curl superset with extension
1x10 heavy 1-led calf raise
3x40 barefoot calf raise

Usually I barely feel like going through the 5x5's and am basically spent after that. But I can't believe the motivation and strength I had this workout. Especially since I was up till midnight last night. I mixed up my R4W with a little lemon-lime koolaid and in 30 minutes I was rearing to go. I can tell that this supplement is definitely a plateu buster. I mean, most people look at "advanced" creatine mixtures or PH's or soemthing of the like to get them through a sticking point. But I feel that most of the time to reason they are sticking is lack of motivation and overall drive. Man, in this case, R4W really hits the spot. It blows the fucking spot away!

I was thinking about how smart the blend in R4W is. I mean, for one little example, the use of lecithin instead of choline citrate/bitartrate. Lecithin provides a much, MUCH more bioavailable source of choline than the other two sources can even can close to. Plus it provides inositol and other phospholipids. It's little things like this that matter and put R4W several steps ahead of the others.

Whoo! I'm looking forward to tomorrow's workout.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
its a good product (notice i said that in the first post) but i didn't get anything out of it i didn't get out of any other pre workout product.
Try going clean from any stim for a few weeks. Then use R4W everyday. 1 full serving before workouts and 1/2 serving on off days in the morning. Then take more time off from stims. Finally try comparing it to some other preworkout blends or even EC/Y. I think you will see the light. At first R4W is just a good all around preworkout blend... doesn't seem too amazing. But after you continusously use it, and the adaptogens fully kick in, the true power is unleashed.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Sept 6

Today was great. R4W just sorta makes my day. Today was:

5x6 Bench press
4x5 Bent over barbell row
2x8 1-arm dumbbell row
2x8 seated DB shoulder press
2x6 hammer curl

I also work with a hand gripper and am about ready to move on to the 200 pounder.

AGAIN! a sweet workout. It's weird how good my workouts feel when using R4W. Compared to how I have dragged ass in the past, it feels now as if the weights almost lift themselves.

And a bonus to today's workout was: my dip rack arrived! So, about 60 minutes after my workout ended I actually did 2 sets of dips. Here's the one I got: http://newyorkbarbells.com/8120.html
And soon my Grizzly leather dipping belt should arrive to makes things fun.
Maybe I'll be able to post a picture of my home gym a little later.

An interesting note is when I mix R4W with lemon-lime koolaid powder, it fizzes a bit. Just thought that was kind of cool.

BTW, I've decided to use my Diesel Fuel only on days I don't use R4W. For me the two combined is a bit too much. But I'm also enjoying Diesel Fuel quite a bit. It's like R4W's little brother with a slightly different feel to it.

GBINKSTER

Awards
someone pm me or post where i can get the new ready 4 war. Chuck said it would be out by mid sept. but some places already have it. One other thing, i finished my Nitric oxide product. (Muscle Nitrous by VPX) . After hearing good reviews about white blood, i was thinking of getting some since i respond well with NO products.
My 2nd question besides where i can get the new R4W, is it beneficial to get an NO product plus a pre-workout product like R4W?

iM TAKING: whey/casein proteins, CEE, and XTEND (for those BCAA's)

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
someone pm me or post where i can get the new ready 4 war. Chuck said it would be out by mid sept. but some places already have it. One other thing, i finished my Nitric oxide product. (Muscle Nitrous by VPX) . After hearing good reviews about white blood, i was thinking of getting some since i respond well with NO products.
My 2nd question besides where i can get the new R4W, is it beneficial to get an NO product plus a pre-workout product like R4W?

iM TAKING: whey/casein proteins, CEE, and XTEND (for those BCAA's)
I've done white blood and in my opinion it sucks.

Besides, R4W gives you good pumps. I say just go with the R4W.

And the new stuff isn't that different from the old stuff so if you can't find it, I wouldn't worry. However, bb.com should have it in.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
This **** ain't over bitches!!!

One bottle of R4W seems to just last and last...

I'm noticing that the new variation of R4W seems to be helping more with endurance. It always did, but now it's a little bit more. It's like I can push harder for longer with less burn. The focus and alertness is still a great kick and the massive pumps are a nice side effect.

There is definitely a huge improvement in cardio performance when R4W is taken beforehand. I mean, it really increases my speed and time to exhaustion. Basically, I went six miles when I intended to do four. And I ran a 7-1/2 min. mile when I was gonna be going 8 min/mi.

The other day I was going on about 4 hours of sleep and didn't think I'd be able to lift. But, I had faith in the R4W and sure enough, 30 minutes later I was at full power and had a great workout. I don't know anything else that works this good.

And for all day energy, nothing beats 1/2 serving R4W in the morning, and 1/2 in the afternoon. Keeps the mood sky high all day. I noticed that on "regular" days, 1/2 serving of R4W is enough to get me raging. Basically this matters because it makes R4W more economical.

Yesterday I had to get up early and drive my friend to the airport. I was going on 4 hours of sleep and trying to decide if I should lift weights like I had planned. I needed to because I was already behind in my schedule. So, I took a full serving of R4W and 30 min. later I was charged up and ready to go. I was lifting very heavy, it was my 3X3 day. And holy **** I had such a great workout. I couldn't believe the intensity. I mean, I had the Slipknot blasting, I was yelling at the squat rack and just FEELING the energy. It was so great. And all that while on only 4 hours of sleep. Later that night, I fell aslep at 8:30 and slept 13 hours. Today I feel so good and refreshed.

smocho

Awards
You think it would be ok to mix for example white flood and R4W together? I currently mix White flood with Maniac pre workout but Maniac really doesnt do much for me.