ManBeast's Favorite split.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Well guys, I wanted to post my basic split that I will be using for my cutting cycle for ya'll.

So here goes:

Sunday: Chest/bi's
At first I alternated which went first until week 4 where I started to do 2 weeks bi at the beginning, and then 1 week chest, repeat because my bi's were lagging my chest in overall development.

Monday: Quads/glutes/calves
Yes... Just quads, and yes on monday when every f*cktard in my gym is doing chest day. And yes this was a quad-emphasis day for me. Squats, Hack Squats, Leg press (calf raises too), quad extensions.

Tuesday: Off

Wednesday: Tris/Hamstrings/calves
Started with triceps every time. I now think the best thing to do Is rotate triceps with biceps each week, and also rotating which starts on chest day. Did SLDL and hamstring curls for Hammies . Also calves again.
Week 1:

Thursday: Shoulders/core
I HATE my shoulders, they are a bitch to develop, so I wanted to be able to hit them HARD on their own, first, every time. I also like having the triceps be pre-fatigued from yesterday because it tends to take them out of the equation in a shoulder-based lift.

Friday: Back day
SO KEY TO HAVE, nuf said, besides, the pump in my lats helps me kinda-sorta have a taper if i go out (and yes... i can go out without drinking, I usually do).

Saturday: Off

I acknowledge that one of the best (if not the) training methodologies I have found is doggcrapp's method. But, at this time in my life, I require a 7 day cycle from this in order to stay sane and keep some routine... I am very much a creature of routine, but If you can handle the 8-day based split, for all means go for it! I will be incorporating his lifting theories into my split for sure though.

ManBeast

T-Bar

Awards
Here's mine (this week):

Tue- Hammer pulldowns, Bent-over rows, curls

Thur- Dumbell shoulder press, Incline dumbell press, close-grip bench

Sat- Leg press, squat, Stiff-legged deadlifts.

motleybreu

Awards
5 day split manbeast? thats too much

3 or 4 days unless your 'on' IMO

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't chest + tris be more of a complimentary workout than chest + bis?

~Todd

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ManBeast Workout Logs 86
ManBeast Weight Loss 29
ManBeast Pheromones 2
ManBeast Pics 91
ManBeast General Chat 31