- 08-03-2003, 12:00 PM
- 6'4" 208 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
tell me if it's just me, or does anyone else have this"prob". my warmups consist of say 6 light, 4 med.,& 1 or 2 heavier reps. any more than this & my total load is going to drop pretty rapidly. i'm trying not to get injured & have been fairly lucky. but my fatigue seems to come on quickly. i just can't ( & won't ) do the 1 1/2 hr sessions. 45 minutes is a large amount of volume to me. i tried some edt, though pumping weights even pushing then pulling sets for 15-20 minutes without a real break really difficult & i end up with really light weights to keep it up. i seem to gravitate to say 5 rep sets. if not 1 or 2. maybe just dominately fast twitch?i want to do alot of volume, especially while "on". i'm thinking maybe just more sets? anybody else experience this sort of thing?
Similar Forum Threads
- By AllGenetix in forum Core NutritionalsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 12:11 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 19Last Post: 04-21-2004, 10:55 PM
- By ex_banana-eater in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2003, 06:38 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 03-28-2003, 10:27 AM
- By whale in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2002, 02:51 PM