Lat pulldown form?
- 08-23-2007, 07:25 AM
- 08-23-2007, 11:45 AM
To your chin to focus more on the lats and less on arms, so i hear
Do you do pull ups as well?
- 08-23-2007, 12:53 PM
I actually do them close grip and bring it to my chin. Don't lean back and focus on pulling with your lats and not your arms.
08-26-2007, 04:58 AM
Keep back straight, shoulders back and down, and if your squeezing ur shoulder blades together at the bottom of the movement ull be using your lats. Imagine ur holding a note between your shoulders blades, Draw the stomach in and keep the shoulders from moving up or forwards.
08-26-2007, 09:47 AM
09-04-2007, 09:26 AM
think of your hands as hooks and squeeze your back together at the top of the movement
dont pull with your arms
and for god sakes man take that avatar down im trying to eat here
09-10-2007, 02:52 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 09-08-2010, 04:34 PM
- By itzgambino in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 12Last Post: 10-17-2009, 04:28 PM
- By Rah22491 in forum Training ForumReplies: 24Last Post: 02-09-2009, 01:22 PM
- By ReaperX in forum Training ForumReplies: 41Last Post: 07-15-2008, 05:10 PM
- By Highlanda01602 in forum Training ForumReplies: 52Last Post: 06-21-2007, 12:12 PM