which training method while on cycle? - AnabolicMinds.com

which training method while on cycle?

1. Senior Member

which training method while on cycle?

i'm finishing my fourth week of hst this week (2nd week of 10's) which means i have two weeks on 5's then either two more weeks of 5's, two weeks of negs, or just start something new. i will be starting a cycle around this time and am wondering if i should do a modified version of hst or back to my higher volume one to two bodyparts a day. any thoughts?

btw i am liking hst alot. i had a little bit of a problem with my upper inner chest being less full than the rest and have done everything in my power to try and build it with no prevail. after 3.5 weeks of hst i have been able to add mass to this area that i previously wasn't able to! that right there is enough for this cycle to be considered a success!!

2. New Member

jump over to the HST website forum and go under the FAQ's. Bryan & Blade do a nice job of explaining how to incorporate a cycle with the HST routine.
  3. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by firefighter2032 View Post
    jump over to the HST website forum and go under the FAQ's. Bryan & Blade do a nice job of explaining how to incorporate a cycle with the HST routine.
    i think you pm'ed me that link but i was under the impression it was for more of a pulse cycle rather than a straight 12 weeks of test (what i'm doing). i'll go back and check it out. i've taken interest in a 5X5 routine . i might check that out next. but i will definitely be running another hst with or without gear.
    •   

4. New Member

yeah...come to think about it, I don't think they have anything drawn out for a lengthy cycle.

Good Luck
  5. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by firefighter2032 View Post
    yeah...come to think about it, I don't think they have anything drawn out for a lengthy cycle.

Good Luck
    thanks for trying to help me out anyway man!!
  6. New Member

i'm debating the same thing when i start my test cycle...i'm doing DC right now and lovin it but I might just switch back to classic High Volume training with a 5 or 6 day split when i get on gear...
  7. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mfbb View Post
    i'm debating the same thing when i start my test cycle...i'm doing DC right now and lovin it but I might just switch back to classic High Volume training with a 5 or 6 day split when i get on gear...
    its hard to decide isn't it!!? i just feel like i would be wasting good workout days if i did three days a week hst style training. i'm thinking about doing a modified version of hst without the 15's rep range and heavier weights. i'll elaborate once i figure it out. either that or do 3 on 1 off with a chest/tri, back/bi, shoulders/legs split. decisions, decisions...
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

its definitely a rough question, and another one that is very different individual to individual
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Best Training Method while "on"
    By RenegadeRows in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-18-2008, 01:34 PM
  2. Training Like Arnold while "On" Cycle
    By Bildo_21 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 04:57 AM
  3. Training Like Arnold while "On" Cycle
    By Bildo_21 in forum Training Forum