- 07-07-2003, 11:17 AM
I am 6'2 255 pounds and iv been using the same lifting program for about 6 months. At first i was getting GREAT strength increases but laitly it was tapered off.. i read the rules and i dont want someone to MAKE me a program...i was wondering if there are any sites online that u can go to find workout programs etc. What i want to do is gain about 10-15 more pounds and just get as strong as i possibly can in the next 2-3 months. thanks a lot any help would be great.
- 07-07-2003, 11:19 AM
Check the sticky here, we have some outlined styles of training, abcbodybuilding.com has some good ones as well.
- 07-07-2003, 11:20 AM
- 6'0" 237 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2002
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
What is your current program like? Have you read about these styles? http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...;threadid=1388
If you want pure strength, try Westside training, otherwise let us know what you've been doing. Any variation usually helps though.
Similar Forum Threads
- By machorox123 in forum Natural BodybuildingReplies: 9Last Post: 12-22-2012, 07:40 PM
- By lukedubas in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 03-19-2012, 12:40 PM
- By xdidimox in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 03-09-2012, 06:40 PM
- By In Hulk in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2007, 10:20 AM
- By foreverdown92 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2005, 10:58 PM