under pec developement
- 10-30-2006, 09:33 PM
- 10-31-2006, 06:15 AM
Ive never heard of "under pecs." Can you explain?
- 10-31-2006, 10:57 AM
move this to the exercise routine forum
10-31-2006, 11:38 AM
- 6'1" 240 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2003
- Richmond, VA
- Rep Power
what are you doing for chest? how long have you been doing it? what did you do before that? how much do you weigh? what are your macros? how many meals? lots of factors here and you haven't given much to go with.
11-02-2006, 11:41 AM
Try this exercise out for size:
Get on a cable machine and do the same thing as a lateral raise but face your palms up. Keep your arms stiff and focus on contracting your chest.
11-02-2006, 12:22 PM
Dips? Pec implants.
11-02-2006, 12:38 PM
Dumbell presses on a decline bench.
11-02-2006, 05:07 PM
Try busting your chest instead.Originally Posted by SteelDedication
Similar Forum Threads
- By ballastatus in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 04-20-2011, 09:32 AM
- By pjorstad in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 189Last Post: 01-17-2011, 02:26 AM
- By bigpetefox in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2008, 10:34 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 02-25-2003, 04:13 PM
- By pudgy in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 01-24-2003, 02:08 PM