trying something simple

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
Ok im trying to put together a 3day full-body split.. my former routine had just way to many exercises and so I cut some add.. well anyway here it is tell me what you think

Wednesday:
Squats 4x8
Leg Curls 4x8
Seated Calf Riases 4x6
close grip bench 3x6
Tricep Extensions 3x6
Dips 3x3

Saturday
incline bench 3x8
Incline Dumbbell Chest Press 3x6
Flat Dumbell Flys alt with Decline 3x6
Close Grip Chins 3x3
Barbell Curls 4x8
Hammer Curl 4x8

Monday:
Deadlifts 4x6
Barbell Shoulder Shrugs alt with dumbbell 4x8
barbell rows 4x6
Wide Grip Pull Ups 3x3
Military Press 3x6
Incline Dumbell Shoulder Press 3x6
Side Laterals 3x6

then on the days I dont lift i do either cardio or ab work.. well tell me what you guys think

Flavor

Awards
My only thought is that you might wanna do some standing calf raises too; trade 2 of the seateds, or just add em in.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
some opinions:

im not a huge fan of leg curls unless its the lying variety. i would hit the hams with SLDL. seated calfs will hit strictly the solus of the calf muslce for a change up from seated to standing to leg press calf raise, is always good.

on a personal level, 9 total sets for chest doesnt do it for me. I have to push that number to 12-14. (mostly pressing motion, finished up with some variation of a fly or crossovers)

personally, i would move deads to my 2nd exercise, to get your entire back warmup thoroughly before hitting this big exercise. the wide grip or bb rows is a good canidate. everything else looking sound. Sage

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I'm in agreeance with Sage swap the leg curls with SLDL and also hit some standing calf's or leg press calf raises

Cheers