Fat loss, 2 a days, cardio, shakiness

TonyGunsling

Awards
As summed up in the title, I am in a cutting stage right now. But have come up with an important question.

Recently, I have been feeling slightly weaker and tired as the day goes on, or as i get into my 2nd training session. Shaky, weak, immense hunger (sometimes) or I would say general low blood glucose levels...

Am I simply tapping into my glycogen storage and sufficiently burning fat? Or am I doing harm?

TonyGunsling

Awards
About me:
6 weeks out of a bulk where I was consuming on avg 3500 cals, but slowly cut down to 3000 towards the end. Light cardio some days. Heavy weights high volume.

6 weeks ago I dropped cals down to 2600 and carbs to under 100 (which i eventually increased)

This past week I have been taking in 2450 cals. 150-200 carbs daily raising or lowering fats as needed to match cals. Protein remains the same. Fiber is on avg 30 grams + daily. Fats from nuts and oil.

Lift for volume in the morning 5 days/week, somewhat of a Layne Nortons PHAT program.

And 2.5 to 3 hours cardio a week in evenings. Thats usually when I start to feel like crap!

TonyGunsling

Awards
Maybe I am just consuming too little calories.. But appetite isn't really there.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
if you start losing strength significantly on a cut, or feel bad then you are just consuming too few calories. You may be trying to cut too fast

TonyGunsling

Awards
if you start losing strength significantly on a cut, or feel bad then you are just consuming too few calories. You may be trying to cut too fast
What about PCT as well? Drying me out? Possibly dropping a lot of water??

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
strength drop in pct is normal as test levels are not what they were, or if you were using a very androgenic compound strength will drop too. IIRC you had test c and TBOL which shouldn't create a significant drop in strength