Stomach bloat?

critter11

critter11

Awards
Hi guys, so ive been really frustrated about the fact that i have 6.5 % bf but my stomach sticks out a lot when im just standing there... Idk what im doing wrong because when i flex my abs are all there but i hate the bloat that i have when not flexing does anyone have advice on how to get my stomach flatter am i just eating wrong or training wrong? I eat fairly healthy but i do take a mass gainer and i have found myself having a lot of unhealthy cheat meals lately but most of my meals are fine. Someone please help i just want my stomach to lose that pregnant look that just isn't aesthetically appealing.

David147

Awards
Try peppermint or ginger tea. Two cups a day, not sweeten with refined sugar, with a natural sweetener like honey, maple syrup or stevia powder (not splenda) until you see your doctor to help fight the bloating, as a person who suffers a lot from bloating ginger tea has helped me a lot.

Eat natural, freshly cooked foods, avoid processed or packaged foods, don't add salt or refined sugar to any food or drink. Boiled foods preferably. Eat slowly, avoid drinking liquids during your meals. Drink enough water during the day (8 cups or more), preferably your own boiled water. Completely avoid soft drinks, these are the worst for bloating, opt for homemade lemonade or any other fresh, squeezed fruit juice.

Until you see your doctor, though, no one can really tell you what's exactly causing your stomach discomfort. I did put some links which can give you a better insight to bloating.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I suffer from the same issue. You will have to do a lot of experimenting doing these one at a time for a month each:
1) Drop carbohydrates to about 20% of your macros. Make up Cals with good fats. This was my issue.
2) Eliminate gluten foods
3) Eliminate artificial sweeteners
4) Eliminate dairy
5) Research Betaine HCL and try the dosing until you feel heartburn protocol.

Stomach vacuums added to your workouts helps develop the inner core.

jerisonross

jerisonross

Awards
I would recommend eating less carbs throughout your day. And taking in only clean carbs POST work out. It has to be something your eating....assuming your not on GH ?

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
I suffer from the same issue. You will have to do a lot of experimenting doing these one at a time for a month each: 1) Drop carbohydrates to about 20% of your macros. Make up Cals with good fats. This was my issue. 2) Eliminate gluten foods 3) Eliminate artificial sweeteners 4) Eliminate dairy 5) Research Betaine HCL and try the dosing until you feel heartburn protocol. Stomach vacuums added to your workouts helps develop the inner core.
This is a great start. Also, does your gainer contain maltodextrin? That stuff always bloats the crap out of me...

anavar1715

Awards
Ur probably eating too much protein. Protein bloats me up!

David147

Awards
Try peppermint or ginger tea. Two cups a day, not sweeten with refined sugar, with a natural sweetener like honey, maple syrup or stevia powder (not splenda) until you see your doctor to help fight the bloating, as a person who suffers a lot from bloating ginger tea has helped me a lot.

Eat natural, freshly cooked foods, avoid processed or packaged foods, don't add salt or refined sugar to any food or drink. Boiled foods preferably. Eat slowly, avoid drinking liquids during your meals. Drink enough water during the day (8 cups or more), preferably your own boiled water. Completely avoid soft drinks, these are the worst for bloating, opt for homemade lemonade or any other fresh, squeezed fruit juice.