bicep tendon pain, peptides, and recovery

factsmachine

Banned
Awards
I'm taking ghrp6 and ipamorelin with cjc 1295 no dac 3-5 times a day. This is speeding my recovery of my knee tendonitis ive had for almost 2 years. ive been on the peptides for 2 weeks and i feel a huge difference in strength of the tendon and functionality, reduced pain too.
I was gaining weight and strength rapidly so i tested how many curls i could do as part of Doggcrapp training. (rest pause sets) and i felt a pop and a stretching feeling as i went for a negative rep after beating my previous curl record with the weight with double the reps. it really hurt, havent been able to straighten my arm in certain ways since then (4 days ago).
I can turn my palm up and down and i feel a pop in my forearm. the pain goes from the outside of my forearm up to the bottom of the outside of my bicep.
What have you guys done to fix your bicep tendons besides rest? Im hoping these peptides will help out. Am i safe to do other lifts like bench? I'm just really scared to workout in this condition since i know what can happen when i push it (knee tendonitis for 2 years, just getting over it)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've done that twice and I don't even curl, it happens on heavy rows and some pulls. The first time I went to a PT to check it out and there is little that can be done. Some massage and rest or lighter activity on it. The last time this happened was doing rope pulls and it took a solid 3 months to fully heal.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What have you guys done to fix your bicep tendons besides rest? Im hoping these peptides will help out.

Get an MRI and hope you don't need surgery. If it's torn at all, you might need a bicep tenodesis.

If you are interested in peptides for healing, you could always research TB-500 or better yet, BCP-157.

factsmachine

Banned
Awards
Damn man that sucks to hear about that super long recovery! Ive been eating up these painkillers, the pain even affects my walk. I cant straighten my arm fully, unless i flex my tricep each time i straighten it. Then theres little to no pain. Im going to the doctor tomorrow to get bloodwork done soon. I was also doing heavy pulls, the low row ones and i noticed the pain there too. Does it feel like its in your forearm going up to the bottom of your bicep?

Ive been massaging it thoroughly along with the brachialis before i inject my dose of peptides. Seems to help slightly. Or maybe its all the vicodin. Haha. Ill check out BPC, the cancer thing scared me away from TB500

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I've been using the ipam and cjc no Dac for elbow discomfort. Seeing great results, not perfect yet but much better and can do 3 upper body days in a row and the elbow doesn't feel like falling off like it used to!

Haven't tried TB 500.

Just ordered MGF and going to inject it into upper forearms near the elbow (and calves, but that's irrelevant to your thread). Hopefully my forearms with grow and maybe the MGF will aid in tendon repair as well????

factsmachine

Banned
Awards
Bro, id love to point you in the right direction, but i cant post links yet. Ive heard it does help tendon repair, google MGF tendon repair. Look around various forums and look hard. I found good information easily.
I've been using the ipam and cjc no Dac for elbow discomfort. Seeing great results, not perfect yet but much better and can do 3 upper body days in a row and the elbow doesn't feel like falling off like it used to!

Haven't tried TB 500.

Just ordered MGF and going to inject it into upper forearms near the elbow (and calves, but that's irrelevant to your thread). Hopefully my forearms with grow and maybe the MGF will aid in tendon repair as well????

factsmachine

Banned
Awards
I have some GREAT NEWS. Kisaj, that injury you have is fixable. I went to this doctor today out here in vegas. (Im skeptical of drs after what happened with my knee tendonitis) but i told him what happened and about how i thought it was my distal biceps tendon. He used some words i didnt understand something like sub-somethingorrather in my forearm tendon. He said it was probably out of place. 30 seconds later and a lot of pain, my arm was popped back into place and i could straighten it again! Most of the pain is gone, but he said i still pulled something and should give it some more rest and start lifting light.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Bro, id love to point you in the right direction, but i cant post links yet. Ive heard it does help tendon repair, google MGF tendon repair. Look around various forums and look hard. I found good information easily.
I'll look harder! Just saw a great deal on a few peptide sites and needed to stock up on some more ipam/ cjc no Dac/ melanotan 2 so I thought why not throw in 2 bottles of mgf for fun!

I'll look a little more n maybe buy some more cheers!

factsmachine

Banned
Awards
Good luck brotha, post a log. I'm curious to see what throwing in MGF does!
What has melanotan done for you? I've thought about it. I'm super white and have almost 0 tanning ability. Can you give a description on how much darker you got?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Good luck brotha, post a log. I'm curious to see what throwing in MGF does! What has melanotan done for you? I've thought about it. I'm super white and have almost 0 tanning ability. Can you give a description on how much darker you got?
My gf said I'm worse than jersey shore (dropping down to .5mg 2x week now lol)

Went back to my old high school and the football coaches wife asked him who he was talking to and she said "that's not him, he's not black"

Stuff works!

I got a slight stomach ache and sometimes felt appetite suppression if I took 1mg at a time.

Can't remember exactly how much I took but I think I was doing
0.5mg 2x day for 2 weeks
0.5mg every day for 2 weeks
Now maintaining at .5mg 2x per week

I put spf50 on my face if I go out in the sun for more than an hour cause my face got dark FAST

The only "tanning" I did was 3 days a week (4 MAYBE) after the gym 10min front 10mij back then ate my post workout meal.
Had to wait 20-30min post peptide (ipamorelin and cjc no Dac) injection to eat so would tan while waiting.

I tan pretty easy but usually burn first. MT2 made me darker without burning cause I could tan for 10min per side n get tan instead of 30min+ and get burnt.

factsmachine

Banned
Awards
Woah dude thats amazing! Id love to get a tan slightly lighter than your jersey shore avi hahaha. And be able to go out in the sun without burning. Im gonna check those out!

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Woah dude thats amazing! Id love to get a tan slightly lighter than your jersey shore avi hahaha. And be able to go out in the sun without burning. Im gonna check those out!
You can still burn!

Just because of the MT2 you don't have to stay out as long.

If you can get 20min 3x a week (10 front 10 back) then you should be gtg

My avi was after 3-4 coats of protan for a show last year!

You should see how dark I was after the stage tan aka "poop tan"

factsmachine

Banned
Awards
How soon did you see results? Im gonna definitely do some melanotan in the future!
For anybody who has any good knowledge on peptides, who can point me in the right direction with BPC-157?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
How soon did you see results? Im gonna definitely do some melanotan in the future! For anybody who has any good knowledge on peptides, who can point me in the right direction with BPC-157?
Sry haven't read up on bpc yet!

The MT2:
Freckles/moles/spots got darker in the first 3-4 days, noticeable because the skin didn't change color but they did.
By the end of the first week I felt like I had gotten as much color as I would have without the mt2.
But then at about 10 days it started creeping in (just gotta make sure you get some sun in) and my face got darker first.
After 14 days the body started to tan up.

I started tanning with a towel covering my face after 10 days cause I didn't want it to get too dark. But then I started working outside and went brown fast.
My advice is to cover ur face with a towel or use spf50 from day 3-4.
OR
Just do 1 week of loading then jump on 2x week.

But you'll have to see for yourself because I can get pretty tan naturally. If you struggle to get tan, try out my plan from my previous post.

Good luck!
The sides come on HARD, if you know what I mean!

factsmachine

Banned
Awards
Thats insane! I went to a health food store and asked them obscure questions about cortisol reduction just to flex my knowledge to show for a job. Hahaha, the owner was there at the time, she was impressed, ill be hired soon!
First paycheck im getting some MT2. Maybe MT1, ill have to check out differences between the two. Ill order it with my next gh peptides.
If thats the only side i have to worry about, it sounds pretty easy! Ill just do a gram of test at the same time and call the cheerleader squad over. Hahaha.
Thanks for the advice brotha

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Dude you won't even need the g of test. Rolling over in the middle of the night is nearly pole vaulting across the room haha
But at maintenance dose (2x week) it only happens a few hrs after injec but the rest of the day is back to normal

factsmachine

Banned
Awards
Haha, maybe itll help me get over fences then.
Ill be black, polevaulting over fences at night.. wait, this is getting too racist. Haha.
On my shopping list though forsure.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
I'm taking ghrp6 and ipamorelin with cjc 1295 no dac 3-5 times a day. This is speeding my recovery of my knee tendonitis ive had for almost 2 years. ive been on the peptides for 2 weeks and i feel a huge difference in strength of the tendon and functionality, reduced pain too.
I was gaining weight and strength rapidly so i tested how many curls i could do as part of Doggcrapp training. (rest pause sets) and i felt a pop and a stretching feeling as i went for a negative rep after beating my previous curl record with the weight with double the reps. it really hurt, havent been able to straighten my arm in certain ways since then (4 days ago).
I can turn my palm up and down and i feel a pop in my forearm. the pain goes from the outside of my forearm up to the bottom of the outside of my bicep.
What have you guys done to fix your bicep tendons besides rest? Im hoping these peptides will help out. Am i safe to do other lifts like bench? I'm just really scared to workout in this condition since i know what can happen when i push it (knee tendonitis for 2 years, just getting over it)

dude that sounds like you popped your biceps especially if you cant go palm up

factsmachine

Banned
Awards
I can, maybe you read that wrong. I went to a doctor and he popped something back into place. I believe it was the radial forearm muscle and the tendon it connects to at the top of the arm.
I actually lifted today for the first time since the injury and had little or no pain while doing low rows at 80% of my work weight.

sina

Banned
Awards
I read literature that MGF, GHRH, TB4 are great for healing tendons in micro-dosing (4-5x a day). while fasted of course.. Its just that all these peptide companies are shady!

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I read literature that MGF, GHRH, TB4 are great for healing tendons in micro-dosing (4-5x a day). while fasted of course.. Its just that all these peptide companies are shady!
True about shady!
But
Many peptide companies research chems are what makes them shady. I feel like they'd be outta business if the peps didn't work!

I've gotten RC from multiple pep companies that are bunk or unserdosed; however, their peps were good.

factsmachine

Banned
Awards
Shady, no way? I couldve lucked out and got a good source with cheap prices. By shady you mean underdosed, or sometimes not giving people their products?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Shady, no way? I couldve lucked out and got a good source with cheap prices. By shady you mean underdosed, or sometimes not giving people their products?
What I meant with shady was that peptide companies had good peptides but bunk or unserdosed product.
Putting trust in a company because products a, b , c work but product D is bunk.

I guess it's like buying Italian food from a Mexican restaurant. Don't expect it to be great.

For chems: serms, AIs I'll be sticking to pharma from now on

I'm not saying that all pep companies RCs are bad, just be prepared.
I've gotten good tamoxifen and peptides and bad letro and Arimidex from the same source.

Hit n miss!!!

factsmachine

Banned
Awards
Ahh that makes sense. That MT 2 you got from the italian restaurant looks like it worked really well.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established