Fat Gripz and other foam clones: Work or not?
- 01-30-2014, 12:54 PM
- 01-30-2014, 12:55 PM
I love my Fat Gripz. I throw them in on my rows, curls, or shrugs, every couple weeks.
- 01-30-2014, 01:44 PM
I use pipe insulation from Home Depot and it makes a huge difference when I'm doing back work. Same thing as Pump said, I use it about every 3 weeks or so. Have to use lighter weights for a while when using, but your forearms get awesome work out of it.
01-30-2014, 02:08 PM
That and it tends to take pressure off my shoulders when pressing. But I do that rarely.
05-18-2014, 07:24 PM
Try using Versa Gripps. Won't do a back day without them.
IFBB Figure Pro
eFlow Nutrition Rep & Director of Marketing
05-18-2014, 08:35 PM
I dig fat gripz. I have the blue's and use them once or twice a month.
"if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin
05-23-2014, 12:06 AM
I've never tried/used those, but I always use Versa Gripps, they're awesome.
06-11-2014, 06:00 PM
06-11-2014, 06:05 PM
Loved my FG and regret selling em. They will fry your grip
Similar Forum Threads
- By 4drsleeper in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-03-2012, 05:38 PM
- By monsterbox in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 05-19-2010, 12:01 AM
- By Broly in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 10-05-2009, 12:30 PM
- By Guest in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 07-21-2008, 07:42 AM
- By psychospic in forum NutraplanetReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2008, 01:57 AM