Tennis elbow!! Pain in the ass

gordi4738

Awards
Anybody out there suffered from tennis elbow?? Still managing push exercises but any pull ones are a no go. Any proven stretches/physio info would be greatly appreciated.

PaulBlack

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to get it on the outside rear, so more pushing work, especially extensions really hurt like a tooth ache.
Is there any black and blue marks around the area?
For mine, I would do all the trigger points in upper and lower arms, even shoulders and then stretching and rotating.
I made sure I was getting some good supp. magnesium.
Are you using creatine?
Steer clear of the stuff that aggravates it for a few weeks perhaps!?

gordi4738

Awards
No bruising but tender to the touch. I've just started creatine again and gonna get a zinc/mag supp too.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Get a neoprene elbow brace
Joint support pills
Fish oil pills
Start doing forearm excerises
Ice elbow after session

Mine was killing me during pulls and bis suffered due to it. All those I posted helped me a lot

PaulBlack

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I know creatine would seem to cramp my legs some, so I have no idea if that could add to some of the tension/cramping in the tendons/ligaments in the elbow joint!?

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
Add some peptides with your stretching/rehabilitation techniques. Cleared mine up in a couple months time.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Anybody out there suffered from tennis elbow?? Still managing push exercises but any pull ones are a no go. Any proven stretches/physio info would be greatly appreciated.
I recently dropped all pump products (agmatine, cit mal etc...) from my pre workouts. I notice my tendonitis soreness has been significantly reduced once i dropped these products.

str8_lurkin

Awards
I have been out of the gym and went to hard to fast and ended up killing my elbow.... ice, fish oil and a joint supp

Tiger76

Tiger76

Awards
Cortisone shot took care of it for me it just started to flare up again of late.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
you need work on elbow strength srs theres ways to less the stress on them. just gotta get your omegas and when i first started lifting i got it and only thing that helped was me going lighter and working my way up (aka i didnt know the **** i was doing lol)

gordi4738

Awards
you need work on elbow strength srs theres ways to less the stress on them. just gotta get your omegas and when i first started lifting i got it and only thing that helped was me going lighter and working my way up (aka i didnt know the **** i was doing lol)
Thanks dude

Tiger76

Tiger76

Awards
I also warm up my elbows if I'm training triceps I start off with push downs to get the juices flowing if I jump rite into skulls or over head extensions I pay for it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 36
Injury / Rehab 5
bmoore Injury / Rehab 1
Injury / Rehab 8
Training Forum 3