Your Ab Routine?
- 11-29-2013, 04:15 PM
- 11-29-2013, 11:17 PM
TRX pikes, inverted situps, and planks keep me in good spirtsBigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
- 11-30-2013, 09:50 AM
pallof press, side planks, planks, hanging leg raises, standing cable crunches, suitecase deadsyou can call me "ozzie" for short.
11-30-2013, 10:04 AM
11-30-2013, 01:52 PM
L sits on gymnastic rings, flutter kicks, planks and mountain climbers. I like to do them in between changing lifts
11-30-2013, 02:13 PM
01-09-2014, 11:29 PM
I do a set or two of weighted sit-ups at the end of most workouts (3 days a week). I get most of my core training via heavy deadlifts, squats, and weighted pull-ups. At least that's my philosophy!
01-14-2014, 08:25 AM
Ab wheel, weighted ab wheel once I am stronger.. I think nothing else is needed but sometimes I do what I call "Stallone Cycle"..
Crunches then side raises then leg raises
50 each 5 times no rest. Was not able to finish it so far
01-17-2014, 07:16 AM
I have found that doing elevated planks against the wall are really good to throw into a routine
01-21-2014, 04:33 PM
How about movements that actually activate the rectus abdominus, and not the hip flexors, Ql, etc.?
PPT band resisted crunches on a swiss ball
... to name a few
01-21-2014, 05:27 PM
01-21-2014, 05:56 PM
I do mike "the situation's" 20 minute ab routine with my ab roller
LG Sciences forum representative
Similar Forum Threads
- By JoeySon in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-23-2012, 04:07 PM
- By luka5 in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 03-13-2012, 07:25 PM
- By yeahright in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 06-09-2006, 01:30 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 01-25-2003, 09:58 PM
- By IMPQ in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 15Last Post: 12-13-2002, 02:33 PM