Best Workout-Nutrition Films / Videos?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Not quite sure where to post this, but have been looking to watch some more documentaries, videos, studies and whatnot in relation to workout, nutrition and alikes;

Stuff like Bigger, Stronger, Faster and so forth. Anyone have some good recommendations out there? Figured Exercise Science was the closest thing? If not, please feel free to move it.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
This and pretty much any stallone, arnold, or van damme movie ever made
I haven't seen any stallone or JCVD movies on working out; any other titles out there?

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
I haven't seen any stallone or JCVD movies on working out; any other titles out there?
there are none-they just make you want to be more badass and get you pumped to go workout-more motivation than anything.

Even though I think JCVD did have a series about stretching and the importance of being limber and having full joint mobility in developing strength. I dont remember if it was an actual series or just an interview or something from one of his films. Theres all sorts of stuff on you tube though. Check it out

jmiyamoto

jmiyamoto

Awards
Scott Herman has great instructional videos. He's the only one who really goes into why you might do a lift in a certain wrong way.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The elitefts so you think you can ... series is pretty good