LIQUID GRIP

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
My gym is banning chalk because of careless people making a mess. Has anyone used liquid grip? It has some good reviews.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My gym is banning chalk because of careless people making a mess. Has anyone used liquid grip? It has some good reviews.
Yea ive used it and enjoy it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's good but it makes a mess also. It's just liquid chalk. What you want is Xtreme Formulations Liquid Chalk. It's called liquid chalk but doesn't make a mess at all and also has hand sanitizer built in. The "Liquid Grip" stuff is fine if your gym allows chalk, but its not nearly as good as Xtreme Formulations "Liquid Chalk". I haven't been able to find it in stock anyway for the past few months though. That is the only reason I'm using Liquid Grip right now.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I use it and it works good. Smells funky and you have to wash your hands when your done lifting (which I good practice anyway) but it's better than nothing at all.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i use liquid grip. i dont think its too much of a mess. a lot less than a cloud of powder like normal chalk. super easy to hide too

just make sure you gie it a good shake before you use

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
I use prince grip enhancer, it's actually for tennis players but it works pretty well.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't remember the name of the stuff I had, but it was terrible. It would come off after 1 set of deadlifts. Ended up giving it away when I got a block of chalk.