- 10-11-2013, 02:51 PM
- 10-11-2013, 04:03 PM
- 10-11-2013, 04:23 PM
It's good but it makes a mess also. It's just liquid chalk. What you want is Xtreme Formulations Liquid Chalk. It's called liquid chalk but doesn't make a mess at all and also has hand sanitizer built in. The "Liquid Grip" stuff is fine if your gym allows chalk, but its not nearly as good as Xtreme Formulations "Liquid Chalk". I haven't been able to find it in stock anyway for the past few months though. That is the only reason I'm using Liquid Grip right now.S.N.S. Rep
10-11-2013, 05:22 PM
I use it and it works good. Smells funky and you have to wash your hands when your done lifting (which I good practice anyway) but it's better than nothing at all.
Remember why you started.
10-12-2013, 02:34 AM
i use liquid grip. i dont think its too much of a mess. a lot less than a cloud of powder like normal chalk. super easy to hide too
just make sure you gie it a good shake before you use
10-21-2013, 03:58 PM
11-20-2013, 03:03 PM
I can't remember the name of the stuff I had, but it was terrible. It would come off after 1 set of deadlifts. Ended up giving it away when I got a block of chalk.
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 70Last Post: 02-06-2010, 06:28 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 04-30-2003, 02:57 PM
- By T-Bar in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-19-2003, 12:02 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2003, 02:28 PM
- By Inzah Dude in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 29Last Post: 01-05-2003, 02:52 AM