Legs and upper body workout
- 07-24-2013, 06:46 AM
- 07-24-2013, 06:54 AM
- 6'0" 240 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I feel the optimum is hitting the squat etc. p/c asst, one day and the dead etc. p/c asst. some days later. That way you can push both lifts pretty hard. Filling in with the smaller pressing groups, shoulders and chest a few times and the upper/mid back of course 2x+.
Similar Forum Threads
- By atx get rippd in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2009, 09:20 AM
- By someguy1984 in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 12-15-2008, 05:35 PM
- By just93 in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2008, 02:42 AM
- By warbird01 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2008, 11:03 PM
- By sourcheese in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 12Last Post: 12-31-2006, 09:30 PM