Work out tips:) - AnabolicMinds.com

Work out tips:)

1. New Member

Work out tips:)

Im 6 ft tall 192 pounds. I have been eating unhealthy lately and drinking a lot of pop. I need to get back on track. I use to be slim/skinny looking. Any suggestions of a diet or workout plan. I want to start slowly because I haven't worked out in like year and a half. I just want a lean toned body. Do not want a body building body. I uploaded pics of what I want to look like. And what I look like.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Clean up your diet first......
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. New Member

Ok can you elaborate more. My diet is the hardest part for me. What kind of things do you eat
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Let's start with what you eat. What does your average day look like?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  5. New Member

I usually don't eat breakfast. But I usually eat crap everyday like pizza or burgers. A lot of fried food as well like French fries. Also I get headaches if I don't drink soda. Once in a blue moon I will eat an apple or blueberries. But I don't really eat vegetables.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by emiller41 View Post
    I usually don't eat breakfast. But I usually eat crap everyday like pizza or burgers. A lot of fried food as well like French fries. Also I get headaches if I don't drink soda. Once in a blue moon I will eat an apple or blueberries. But I don't really eat vegetables.
    Thats an easy fix then....stop eating crap foods.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Come on man! You are trolling now! If you are real then just from the way you worded your post you know you are eating crap food. Clean up your diet. Get a book in nutrition from the library and visit the Nutrition forum here on AM. Get healthy!
  8. New Member

What about work outs. To help me lose weight and tone my body?
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Diet and cardio
    Purus labs Rep
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

If you can't pick it, grow it, or kill it, you shouldn't be eating it!

Start with body weight exercises first: push ups, sit ups, chin ups(pull ups), lunges, etc, and then progress to weights after you have done some reading.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

lifting weights will add muscle mass.

and please stop using tone as it does not mean what you think it means. tone actually means a muscle under constant tension. so basically stand up. you are now tone. it has nothing to do with the look of the muscle as the media has lied to you about.

if you want to see your muscle, as what most people think tone is, you will have to shed more fat. from the looks of it, by shedding fat and not adding muscle you will become that stereotypical skinny kid with abs which is no more impressive than a fat chick with boobs. but if you insist, its all about diet to shed fat. sure lifting and doing conditioning will help, but you cannot out lift a crappy diet. look into intermittent fasting and carb backloading. those are pretty simple to follow.

another good suggestion is just eat as many fruits and veggies as you can, supplement heavily with meat.
    you can call me "ozzie" for short.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

If you want to look like those guys (bros?) in your initial post, stop eating anything that has been processed and that you don't have to prepare yourself and start doing cardio. The guys (bros?) in your post just have semi-low bodyfat which can easily be reached with a combination of cleaning up your diet and doing cardio.

I'd say start running, eat more oats, yams, rice, quinoa, vegetables, fruit and meat, and stay the f*ck away from anything that is cooked in oil or comes covered in cheese.

Like ozzie said, you can't out train a poor diet, and based upon how you describe your current diet, you know what you should and shouldn't be eating, generally speaking.
    Go hard. Go heavy. Never stop.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Posting the same thread in different forums will not make you any friends around here...
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    Posting the same thread in different forums will not make you any friends around here...
    OP is a fuggin clown! Dude has posted this thread about 3 times now. Then, he actually wonders why skipping breakfast, eating pizza for lunch and guzzling soda makes him look like a doughy turd.
    Stop eating sh*t....stop posting pics of dudes you wanna bang, and hit they gym.
    Once you do that, then ask for more advice!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 08:12 AM
  2. post work out therapy and prohormone ?
    By rbbm81 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-23-2003, 08:54 PM
  3. working out at home
    By Homerjay in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-06-2003, 09:01 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 10:27 PM
  5. Muscle pain and working out
    By windwords7 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7