Will working out in spurts improve fitness?
- 07-15-2013, 11:00 AM
- 07-18-2013, 05:10 AM
You have done a great job. It is really appreciable that yo share these pics here with us. Actually these pics are really helpful and motivation for my self. Anyway thanks to you for your this kindness.
- 07-18-2013, 07:53 AM
12-09-2013, 12:28 AM
12-09-2013, 04:49 PM
01-14-2014, 03:37 PM
Holy **** kid pull your head out of your ass! Of you're looking at the Army or USMC you need to start hitting it a lot harder. I went through basic training looking like you look but with the frame of mind that I can't be stopped. Get a shovel and dig a 6 foot deep hole then fill it back in then run your ass off. During all this eat lots off good foods. If your worried about the weight oan m-16 wait until you go on foot patrol with all gear in the mountains of Afghanistan and a 240b. Thin air plus heat plus lots of gear in an area where people want to end your life will make you wished you manned the **** up earlier on. Don't expect your mos to keep you out of **** like that cause I was an 88m (truck driver) and that is how my deployment treated me.
Not being a dick just telling you how it is. If you can't handle it I hear the Navy is hiring haha
01-31-2014, 03:39 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bla55 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 12-24-2012, 12:28 AM
- By ARMYINFANTRY1 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2011, 07:07 PM
- By SurfDan5 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 01-12-2008, 02:53 PM
- By JoeJack101 in forum General ChatReplies: 17Last Post: 12-18-2006, 10:18 PM
- By jomi822 in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 11-21-2006, 12:11 PM