Will working out in spurts improve fitness?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. BOARD TYRANT

2. You have done a great job. It is really appreciable that yo share these pics here with us. Actually these pics are really helpful and motivation for my self. Anyway thanks to you for your this kindness.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Abner View Post
    You have done a great job. It is really appreciable that yo share these pics here with us. Actually these pics are really helpful and motivation for my self. Anyway thanks to you for your this kindness.
    This is a joke......right???

4. Quote Originally Posted by healthychaser View Post
    I will most likely be going into the Marine corp but Army has better living quarters and a bigger budget right now so im undecided, im starting my senior year so until then i think im just going to keep doing pushups and situps and running im not trying for the big ass muscle freak thing mainly i need to build endurance and some strength im sure the strength will come along with the endurance wont it?
    No it won't lift some real weights and do some cardio, but my honest opinion as a us army veteran is that you need to stfout my military with ur sissy ass already to many lazy fu(ks in, part of the reason I got out
    The Swole Stoner

5. just let the thread die dude. necromancy is bad

6. Holy **** kid pull your head out of your ass! Of you're looking at the Army or USMC you need to start hitting it a lot harder. I went through basic training looking like you look but with the frame of mind that I can't be stopped. Get a shovel and dig a 6 foot deep hole then fill it back in then run your ass off. During all this eat lots off good foods. If your worried about the weight oan m-16 wait until you go on foot patrol with all gear in the mountains of Afghanistan and a 240b. Thin air plus heat plus lots of gear in an area where people want to end your life will make you wished you manned the **** up earlier on. Don't expect your mos to keep you out of **** like that cause I was an 88m (truck driver) and that is how my deployment treated me.

Not being a dick just telling you how it is. If you can't handle it I hear the Navy is hiring haha

7. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    Oh Christ!!!! "Will 10lb weights get me toned?"
    I think 10 pound dumbells are fine....if you're a 10 year old girl. I just read that question to my 13 year old daughter and she's still laughing.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Working out in below "average" temperatures
    By bla55 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-24-2012, 12:28 AM
  2. Working Out In Iraq
    By ARMYINFANTRY1 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 07:07 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 02:53 PM
  4. Working Out in Runner's Shorts?