Rave workout help

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Sooo, this question is pretty out there but bare with me. Im really serious about building muscle and I also enjoy raving about every other week. Although im now in a cut Im worried about the effects of the long rave sessions. Ill usually be dancing for over 4-5 hours covered in sweat and end up very sore in my legs (it usually lasts for 3 days). So far ive been keeping up with my hydration and protein/cal intake during the day previous to the rave to make up for it but im worried its not enough to prevent some muscle loss from the prolonged "cardio" session.

So the question is: (1)Does anyone know any way in which I could spare my muscles from the dancing? (maybe even take advantage of it)
(2) Also related, Does anyone know anyway to prevent the fatigue I get during the rave? My legs will usually start burning to the point i have to stop. And yeah id like to keep on going :)

Doss

Doss

Awards
  • Established
Just do some cardio and make sure you're eating before and after the rave sessions. Drink lots of water, and if you really want to get silly with it, get some aminos to put in whatever you're drinking. 4-5 hours of dancing isn't going to threaten your muscle mass as long as you're eating enough to compensate for the calories burned.

If you're really "really serious" about building muscle, don't dance for 5 hours. Get in a workout or eat something instead. You can't say you're dedicated to putting on mass if you aren't willing to sacrifice fun stuff in the name of getting bigger.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Wait, what? Are you talking about acid and ecstasy and sht? Or are you just talking about going dancing?

Edit sorry old bump kind of

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wait, what? Are you talking about acid and ecstasy and sht? Or are you just talking about going dancing?

Edit sorry old bump kind of
Nothing like taking a few hits of e and heading to the gym. The bar lifts itself at that point!