Rave workout help
- 06-10-2013, 04:11 PM
Rave workout help
Sooo, this question is pretty out there but bare with me. Im really serious about building muscle and I also enjoy raving about every other week. Although im now in a cut Im worried about the effects of the long rave sessions. Ill usually be dancing for over 4-5 hours covered in sweat and end up very sore in my legs (it usually lasts for 3 days). So far ive been keeping up with my hydration and protein/cal intake during the day previous to the rave to make up for it but im worried its not enough to prevent some muscle loss from the prolonged "cardio" session.
So the question is: (1)Does anyone know any way in which I could spare my muscles from the dancing? (maybe even take advantage of it)
(2) Also related, Does anyone know anyway to prevent the fatigue I get during the rave? My legs will usually start burning to the point i have to stop. And yeah id like to keep on going
- 06-12-2013, 12:39 PM
Just do some cardio and make sure you're eating before and after the rave sessions. Drink lots of water, and if you really want to get silly with it, get some aminos to put in whatever you're drinking. 4-5 hours of dancing isn't going to threaten your muscle mass as long as you're eating enough to compensate for the calories burned.
If you're really "really serious" about building muscle, don't dance for 5 hours. Get in a workout or eat something instead. You can't say you're dedicated to putting on mass if you aren't willing to sacrifice fun stuff in the name of getting bigger.Go hard. Go heavy. Never stop.
- 06-21-2013, 05:53 PM
Wait, what? Are you talking about acid and ecstasy and sht? Or are you just talking about going dancing?
Edit sorry old bump kind of
06-21-2013, 06:03 PM
06-21-2013, 06:48 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By getjacked63 in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 03-25-2007, 01:41 PM
- By burton_tool in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2007, 10:29 AM
- By Kiwi in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 7Last Post: 05-12-2006, 10:15 PM
- By AciDmC in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2003, 02:52 PM
- By AciDmC in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2003, 12:05 AM