Keep muscle lose fat
- 03-29-2013, 08:35 PM
- 03-29-2013, 09:37 PM
Whoa, bro. Sounds whacky. Eat all three kinds of macronutrients every day. A little reading and you'll know how to do it. Also, you're not gonna get "totally ripped brah" and jack up your bench at the same time. Pick one.Training log:
- 03-29-2013, 09:49 PM
It's like CNS or keto. Maybe do a little more research, but yes these are successful fat loss protocols. However, there's more to it than just eating meat for 5 days.Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
03-29-2013, 09:51 PM
03-29-2013, 11:18 PM
sorry no it was like pig out on the weekends but keep the protein high
yea i just feel the best when getting stronger
i will keep pushing and eff a bunch of ripped for now.
but how much cardio should i do to keep getting bigger and stronger
can i do crossfit type training swim bike run sprinting etc. how much daily 3 times a week or what
03-30-2013, 06:46 AM
03-30-2013, 10:51 PM
03-30-2013, 11:07 PM
- 5'11" 175 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
Tricky but doable.
What are your goals though? Sport specific or aesthetics?
...::: EBF REP :::...
THE FUTURE OF LEAN
Similar Forum Threads
- By johnathan1995 in forum BulkingReplies: 10Last Post: 06-03-2012, 08:38 PM
- By jeremyusmc29 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-24-2011, 01:38 PM
- By calderacat in forum Female FitnessReplies: 6Last Post: 04-18-2011, 02:22 PM
- By manosduras in forum Weight LossReplies: 19Last Post: 05-20-2010, 09:55 PM
- By Phenomenal in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-09-2003, 04:47 PM