Looking for a 20min home workout any suggestions ??
- 01-14-2013, 08:42 PM
- 01-14-2013, 09:17 PM
how do you only have 20 minutes to spare? if your day is crammed, just wake up an hour earlier and go to a 24hour-open gym. itll be hella empty so you dont gotta wory about waiting for people
- 01-15-2013, 02:14 AM
Ill give that a shot. Just not the gym part. ill search for some home workouts on youtube. I have donated enough to 24hr. Driving to and from that place is a hassle. Thanks for the advice
01-15-2013, 09:44 AM
lol i didnt mean 24hour fitness. i just ment any gym thats open 24hours a day. or you can look into p90x or insanity and just wake up earlier for themOriginally Posted by nikoli808
01-17-2013, 10:59 AM
How much sleep per night are you averaging, OP?
Look in to HIT style training. You will probably need to more than 20 minutes but not up to an hour necessarily. You'll need the proper equipment though.
01-17-2013, 07:22 PM
Waking up early might work just I think those videos are about 1hour long.
@texas I get about 4-5 hours a night. What is a Hit workout? Boxing??
01-18-2013, 10:29 AM
You definitely should use a HIT routine over volume too, IMO.
HIT is High Intensity Training. You go hard and fast instead of working for a long time.
Google High Intensity Weight Training. See if you can find some routines from Arthur Jones, Ellington Darden or Mike Mentzer. I would try to find one that works you twice weekly, even if you have to do some modifications. Your sleep will be a problem.
01-21-2013, 06:12 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By crackerdoctor in forum SupplementsReplies: 49Last Post: 10-23-2011, 09:00 PM
- By htownfire23 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 6Last Post: 02-07-2009, 09:39 PM
- By getjacked63 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2007, 10:40 AM
- By bigjohn58 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-09-2006, 03:46 PM
- By VES in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2004, 10:35 PM