APT Convict Elbow Sleeves...

  1. New Member
    Jawbreaker24's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    20012
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    56.31%

    APT Convict Elbow Sleeves...


    I have the chance to pick up a pair of these, herd great things about them, anyways my only question is do I get the single ply or double ply??? I do bodybuilding exercise's mostly with some power lifting movements...


    Thanks guys in advance!!


    "Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

    ~Unknown~
    Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price

  2. Elite Member
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Rep Power
    17441
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    92.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I would recommend single ply in most cases unless you are looking to get a lot of carry over out of them or if you are moving some heavy weight.
    SFW and GFH
  3. New Member
    Jawbreaker24's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    20012
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    56.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    I would recommend single ply in most cases unless you are looking to get a lot of carry over out of them or if you are moving some heavy weight.
    Ya I am just using them to keep the elbows warm, the sizing is confusing to me though, by weight??? I sit at 197 right now what size would I need??


    "Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

    ~Unknown~
    Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Rep Power
    17441
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    92.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Jawbreaker24 View Post

    Ya I am just using them to keep the elbows warm, the sizing is confusing to me though, by weight??? I sit at 197 right now what size would I need??

    "Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

    ~Unknown~
    I don't know enough about the sleeves to give you a definitive answer. I recommend calling them tomorrow and asking them the question directly. They will be the ones to best answer that for you.
    SFW and GFH
  5. New Member
    Jawbreaker24's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    20012
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    56.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    I don't know enough about the sleeves to give you a definitive answer. I recommend calling them tomorrow and asking them the question directly. They will be the ones to best answer that for you.
    Thanks bro!


    "Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

    ~Unknown~
    Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price
  6. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275814
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jawbreaker24 View Post
    I have the chance to pick up a pair of these, herd great things about them, anyways my only question is do I get the single ply or double ply??? I do bodybuilding exercise's mostly with some power lifting movements...


    Thanks guys in advance!!


    "Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

    ~Unknown~
    Hmmm,was reading about this somewhere else!do I know you
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  7. New Member
    Jawbreaker24's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    20012
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    56.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Hmmm,was reading about this somewhere else!do I know you
    What's up brother!!

    You get that Tree Decorated Yet...


    "Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

    ~Unknown~
    Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Which Elbow Sleeves?
    By Dlauth in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 12:21 PM
  2. Elite fitness elbow sleeves
    By Bw2506 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2011, 06:46 PM
  3. Best Knee and Elbow Sleeves?
    By MrKleen73 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 05:34 PM
  4. Elbow Pain... Heated Elbow sleeves???
    By brownstown89 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 06:47 PM
  5. Anyone with elbow/pain.. tendonitis?
    By Big H in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2003, 09:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in