- 11-13-2012, 09:46 AM
Before exercise or joining a gym you need to keep some points in your mind. Such as, not to work or exercise too much, which make your body or muscles too much paining or tierd. Do enough of exercise which is managable by your body and muscles. Do different exercises in few sets, not to focus on a single or very fow parts.Clive
- 11-14-2012, 11:16 AM
What do you mean by an exercise? I mean, one of it is about physical fitness. You do it just to move you body part and
organs stay fit.
Other is for some muscle building.
Gym is an exercise?
- 11-27-2012, 10:40 AM
In the study of exercise science it is believed that you need to enhance an individual's fitness aspect as well as a strict nutrition must be followed in order to maximize your power and performance.
11-29-2012, 02:33 AM
The whole point of exercise is too push the muscles to almost (if not too) the point of exhaustion. Although this is also dependant on the type of training. Typically though many people go 'all out' and leave nothing in the gym.
What you stated is not 'exercise science' but rather personal opinion , whether your own or someone else's.
12-07-2012, 11:26 PM
Thanks Clive for sharing these tips. I will keep these points in my mind. Exercise is important for physical fitness and health so people should do regular exercise but it is good to warming up body before doing any workout.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bomcgraw in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 16Last Post: 05-22-2012, 09:12 PM
- By MusclestoGo in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 03-18-2012, 11:00 PM
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2009, 10:37 AM
- By Joshua86 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2009, 01:28 AM
- By Lifeguard in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 14Last Post: 01-27-2003, 02:52 PM