- 10-07-2012, 07:53 AM
- 10-07-2012, 01:06 PM
- 10-07-2012, 03:56 PM
You know where I'm talking bout then.
Quiet a bizzare place. Should I spend time myofascial release on lays?...::: Olympus Labs :::...Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
10-08-2012, 09:09 AM
Very lightly, if anything. If the tissue is damaged, you don't want to impede the recovery by aggressively disrupting it. Some SMR further down in the muscle belly might useful, just not near the damaged area.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2005, 10:20 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2003, 11:38 PM
- By txwakeskater in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 01-13-2003, 06:47 AM
- By Big H in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2003, 08:45 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 7Last Post: 01-07-2003, 02:03 AM